S I X

Draco's POV:

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, on an unfamiliar bed, surrounded by an unfamiliar warmth. My eyes fluttered open, slowly adjusting to the light, I felt something thumping under my head, I felt around for something to indicate where I was, my hand slowly reaching above my head, I felt lips, very soft lips. I jumped up suddenly with my eyes wide, my gaze slowly turning to the person I had slept with, I smiled softly when I realized it was just Harry, I lay back down on his chest and cuddled into him, his arms snaked around me and pulled me on top of him, I blushed. "Good morning, beauty" he hummed,

"Good morning, my love" I smiled and pecked his lips, so soft, I blushed softly as he licked my bottom lip, pleading for entrance, I granted and opened my mouth slowly and wrapped my arms around his neck, he explored every corner of my mouth, I let out a soft moan and pulled myself onto his lap, he grabbed my hips and I jumped, "Hey there," I pulled away, he frowned, "What~ I was just getting started" he whimpered, I chuckled at him and kissed his nose "Just in case you haven't realized, you don't have your own room, you share it with Ron so, until we're alone or until you have your own room, we will not do anything erotic or something that'll lead to that, understood?" I raised a brown and he just smirked, "Yes, your highness" I blushed and looked away, he kissed my neck and placed me by his side, "We should start getting ready, we've got potions first" he said, I nodded and got up and walked to the bathroom as he woke up Ron.

We made it to potions in time and Snape had just started talking, "I will be setting a homework, due for two lessons time, you will write me a five page essay on three dangerous potions and three that can block the damage made by the others" he said in the same monotone voice he owns, the class grunted or let out a long sigh. I looked at Harry and smiled, he didn't realize I was looking. I was shortly cut out of my thoughts by Snape asking me a question, "Mr. Malfoy, please explain to the class how you would make the Amortentia potion" I jumped slightly and thought for a second before answering, "Well first you uh.... I'm sorry sir I- I can't remember.." He looked at me shocked then sighed, "Fine then, twenty points from Slytherin" I buried my face in my hands in embarrassment and I heard Harry giggle quietly.

Besides potions, the day flew by and now I was following Harry to the room of requirements, he said he had a surprise for me. I was confused but excited so I skipped behind him, holding his hand.

Shorter chapter today, I know, I'm sorry. I will make the next chapter the usual length and I'll add something in... yup. Feel free to message me, a few of you already have and I don't mind :) I hope you all liked this chapter (despite it being shorter), stay happy loves!

~Alex