To Be Healed

Prince Lotor placed the red paladin on a bed in the med bay gently. He ordered that the red paladin be treated, restrained and sedated at all times until either Zarkon or himself gave the order. The red paladin would not be waking for awhile. Lotor gently ran his hand through the hair of the paladin, watching the transformation. The paladin's skin became purple, fur appearing where it was meant to be. Tiny fangs appeared, claws extended as Keith started to thrash from pain, and his scent changed to match a scent Lotor had not smelt for ten thousand years. Lotor ordered Thrace to inform Zarkon about this development as the doctor started to work on the young cub. A druid had to transfer quintessence into the severely deprived young galra. Lotor was actually nervous about talking to the red paladin, more out of the fact that the red paladin was his child who was still very young and probably hated his guts. He couldn't even imagine how his father felt.
"My lord, the Emperor has requested that our fleet head back to central command." Thrace informed the prince.
"Inform my father that we are on our way." Lotor said as he sat in a chair outside the viewing window to observe everything. Thrace nodded and left to inform the Emperor. Lotor sighed as the surgery finished. 'Where have you been? How are you still so young, Little one?' Lotor questioned himself.
"My Prince, the paladin has almost completely transformed. All of his injuries are being cared for. The only problem will be the quintessence levels. He has been severely denied quintessence since he was a little baby. There are signs of abuse along with extensive stasis. He will also most likely have no memories whatsoever except of subconscious muscle memory from the abuse." The doctor informed. Lotor nodded. "You will have to give him parts of your quintessence every few hours. Same with Emperor Zarkon. The cub is still very young, not even close to majority (for earth readers, not close to teenage)." The Doctor continued. Lotor nodded and signaled for Thrace to forward the information to Zarkon.
"Thank you, you are dismissed. Guard, I will need cuffs for the paladin." Lotor ordered. A guard handed the cuffs to Lotor. The prince undid the restraints upon the cub and cuffed his feet together and wrists behind his back before gently picking the young one up. He held his cub to him and started to give him quintessence. The cub was absorbing the quintessence at a very slow rate, slower than Lotor had ever seen a quintessence transfer. He ended up being called to the bridge, carrying the paladin in one arm. A transmission from his father greeted him on arrival to the bridge. His father raised an eyebrow at him. He simply shrugged in response.
"This is Kremlin, father." Lotor said simply. Zarkon looked shock.
"Are you positive?" Zarkon asked.
"Absolutely." Lotor said as he tightened his hold upon his little child.
'No one will ever take you away again.' Lotor promised silently. The red paladin groaned softly.