Chapter 1: Sexy Six

Say You Like Me Book Trailer

"Adrianna! Get up or you're going to be late for school again!" My mom yelled as I heard her footsteps walking upstairs to my bedroom door.

"Ughh!" I moaned as I pulled the blankets over my head, not even a second later they were yanked off of my body and the light from the morning sun made it hard to open my eyes.

"Adrianna get up! If you're late again you'll get Saturday school!"

"But mom." I said whining.

"No buts now get up!" she said walking out of my bedroom.

My mom was right if I didn't get up now I was going to have Saturday school for the fifth time, oops! But I have a very good reason of why I'm late so much... I have to walk to school because my parents don't want me having a car, they're afraid I'll get into a car accident or something like that.

I rolled out of bed slowly walking to my bathroom, I got to the mirror and saw how disgusting I looked in the morning. I brushed my brown long hair before washing my face. My blue eyes looked so tired this morning. I took a shower last night to save time in the morning since I have trouble getting out of bed but what teenager doesn't?

After brushing my teeth I put on some make-up before walking to my closet. Since it was Monday I decided to wear my medium washed Hollister skinny jeans with rips in them and paired it with a maroon top.

I live in a small city in California, It's not known like Los Angelos is, oh how I wish I lived there. Don't get me wrong I love it here but it gets a little lonely going to the same school with kids I've known since kindergarten. There's not a lot of things to do for teenagers on the weekends but go to house parties or the movies.

"I'm leaving for work your dad should be home by 9:00 tonight but if not you can order some pizza!" Mom yelled from downstairs. She's a nurse so she works late and my dad is a Lawyer so he's always at his office and doesn't really come home which means I get pizza for dinner tonight...again. My parents don't really spend time with me so most days I'm home alone. I try not to complain because I know they're providing for our family.

"Okay bye." I said as I heard the door slam. "I love you." I sighed as I know she didn't hear that at all. I grab my white vans, slipped them on and grabbed my backpack before headed out the door. I'm not really a breakfast kind of person so I usually skip it.

Walking to school I put my earphones in listening to my favorite song at the moment "Say You Like Me" by We the Kings. The spring air was so nice as it hit my face walking to school.

Blasting my music blocking the sounds from the cars passing by and anyone else walking past me I pretended like I was in a music video because who doesn't?

"If you like meeee then say you like meeee!" Accidentally singing the words out loud I covered my mouth and looked around making sure no one heard me. As soon as I turned around a group about six guys were laughing. I blushed in embarrassment and was about to turn back around and speed walk until I heard one of the guys speak.

"You should audition for American Idol." He said sarcastically.

That's when I realized these guys went to my school, other wise known as the "Sexy Six."

I slowly turned my feet and started walking towards my school again replacing my earphones in my ears.

Being a sophomore in high school and them being upper class-men meant I was a nobody. Which is probably a good thing cause if they tell people about what happen they won't know who I am. The sexy six contain the hottest most popular guys in school, they are also a little bit of bad boys....