Chapter 18: Never Letting Go

We were still on the ride when he stopped kissing me.

"You're fine, don't be scared." I nodded my head at his words and held his hand the rest of the ride. When the ride finally stopped we got off and began walking around but I stopped in my tracks when I saw Kylie and Jared walking together. Ash saw them too and let go of my hand.

"There's my brother and that one girl."

"Yeah." Why'd he let go of my hand? His brother knows we have a thing right? Jared spotted us as well and began to walk up to us with Kylie. This should be interesting.

"What's up bro? Ditching school as well I see." Jared said looking at me then back at Ash. I tried my best to pretend Kylie wasn't there at all.

"It wasn't my idea."

"Oh so Adri I see your getting a little bad ass?"

"Dude don't call her Adri."

"Why not? You call her Adri."

"Exactly, so don't call her that." Ash said back to his brother. It was like he was almost mad that he was calling me Adri? Kylie and I made pretty awkward eye contact, I can't believe I use to call her my best friend.

"Sorry dude, anyway do you guys want to grab lunch here with us?" I heard Jared say.

No! Please no!

"Sure." Ash replied. Ugh really!? We all walked to a food stand and ordered some fries and hotdogs. Ash and I got a milkshake to share. I didn't pay attention to what Kylie and Jared got because I could honestly careless! We all sat down Ash sitting next to me and Jared sitting next to Kylie.

My life is filled with awkward moments.

"So are you guys dating now?" Jared asked Ash and I.

"No." Ash and I said in unison.

"Are you guys?" Ash asked back.

"Yes." Kylie said with a huge smile on her face. When did this happen!? great! This was suppose to be a me and Ash day. Not me, Ash, Jared and ex best friend day! What the hell?

I tried to finish my food quickly because I could not stand sitting at the same table as her.

We all finished our food and I gave some gum to Ash because I don't like smelly breathe if u know what I mean. I also put some in my mouth and we were ready to get away from Kylie and Jared or at least I was. Not that I have a problem with Jared but I can't stand Kylie!

I got to pick out fast rides to go on that didn't involve heights which I was happy about and almost every ride Ash kissed me on which was really cute.

"Can we please go on the carousal!" I begged Ash.

"You want to go on the carousal?"

"Yes! I haven't been on one since I was little. Please!"

"Adri your gonna ruin my street cred." I rolled my eyes and pulled him towards the carousal taking that as a yes.

I got on a tiger and Ash got on a pony.

"Oh my god can I please take a picture of you!" I couldn't stop laughing of how funny Ash looked on the pony.

"No! no pictures will be taken during this ride!"

"Come on! You've been taking pictures on every other ride!"

"Adri no pictures! You're lucky I got on the ride!" I rolled my eyes and couldn't contain my laughter. I took out my phone and snapped a really quick picture without him noticing. this ones a keeper! When the ride was over I decided that we would go on another roller coaster.