Chapter 6: He's a Player

As I open my eyes from sunlight shinning through I quickly turn over to block the sunlight. Opening my eyes more I remembered how I spent the night here last night. Sitting up and looking around his room there was no sign of him. I heard the running water from the shower and assumed he must be in there. I laid back down on the bed while grabbing the blankets and pulling them close. Ash's bed was so cozy I wish I could lay here all day and not go home. I heard the shower turn off and the door swung open revealing Ash in a towel that hung on his waste. I quickly shut my eyes to pretend I was still sleeping. I felt Ash move around the room so I opened my eyes to the point that they still looked closed.

"I know you are awake Adrianna." He said coming towards the bed. I didn't make a sound or move but my heart was beating fast. I felt the bed dip and the blankets were torn off of me making me very cold. All of the sudden his hands started to tickle him and I could help but open my eyes and laugh.

"You're not very good at pretending to sleep." I didn't have any words to say I just continued to laugh. He finally stopped and I threw a pillow at him.

"I hate being tickled!" I said kind of giggling.

"So are you going to school today?" He asked me looking at the clock. It was six in the morning so I still had a lot of time to go get ready and my mo was either at work or crying in her room over my dad meaning she hasn't been able to check on me. nodded and went to his bathroom to grab my clothes. They were still wet so I decided I would just carry them home. I was about to walk out of his bedroom but he got there before I could.

"What?" I looked at him funny.

"Can you use the window? My family is kind of downstairs."

"Oh right." I said looking towards the window. Great not again, I slowly walked over to the window and opened it. I looked back at Ash and then back at the window placing on leg out and trying to hold on the clothes and the branch.

Ash's P.O.V

I watched as Adrianna put one leg through the window, As my shirt rid up to her upper thigh and she tried to pull it down but it didn't work. Her hair was messy and she looked really cute sleeping in my bed this morning. She finally got to her room and I made sure she was safe inside before I finished getting ready.

I ran downstairs towards my brothers and we began to walk to school. Finally getting to school my brothers and I decided we wanted to get high so we went to our lunch spot. We noticed Erica was already there as usual. She sat on my lap and smoked a little too. We were all having a good time and I was surprised when Erica turned around in my lap placing her lips on mine.

My brothers began to whistle, wow does Erica know how to kiss! She began pulling my hair and I dropped my bud as I placed my hands on her hips. Suddenly my brothers got really quiet, a strange quiet. So I broke away from Erica only to look up and see Adrianna. Without a second thought I threw Erica off my lap. As soon as she saw me she waved at me but I didn't wave back because I knew I would get asked twenty questions by my brothers later. She looked hurt and just walked away. Did she see Erica and me making out?

Adrianna's P.O.V

Getting to school right away saw I Kylie. I have so much to tell her about what's been going on with Ash, my dad moving to New York oh and how my dad did betrayed me and my mom. She was my best friend and I really needed someone who really knew me to vent to. She was the perfect person I could do that with.

"Adrianna!" She screamed as she ran towards me with three girls walking behind her.

"Kylie! I have so much to tell you!" I said ignoring the girls.