Admin's Office

3pm of February 19

Corpses can be seen in a distance. Flames devour the lifeless bodies as if it was hell. A woman watched the flames devour herself with half opened eyes.

Aiko Miyamura. Coriolis Mafia Boss. Daughter of Takeshi Miyamura.

known as the name of "Black Angel"

Before her dying eyes , she remembers everything that happened to her.

Her Father

Her Deceased Mother 

Coriolis

Her 4th Generation batch of Coriolis Prodigies

David.

The last one still makes her heart bleed out more blood as pain pangs her. David..... She remembered how that man is so lazy to kill anyone.

Her being in top in her batch,is partnered to the one who is falling behind.

Partnered to a man who doesn't kill.

A man who doesn't want to kill.

----------------------

"Is it alright to you,Aiko?" One of the Administrator of Guerillla Group asked. Aiko looked at the man that stood beside her fidgeting like a nervous girl. He is girlish to be honest

Aiko thought to herself and crossed her arms.

"I don't really care.If that is  what Father told you, then this 'Partnership' is settled" Aiko said in frustration. It can be seen in her face that she can do anything on her own. She doesn't need him.

Aiko stormed out of the Office a bit angry at everything.

Meanwhile at the Office, the man who is the last in their ranks,named David, looked at the Administrator's eyes and smiled. "I can handle her,sir" then he walks out.

David follows Aiko in the Underground training dungeon.

David saw Aiko venting out her anger in one of the punching bags of the training area.

"Aiko...." He started.

Aiko continued to punch the punching bags with full force.Letting her frustration and disappointment.

"Aiko.." David slightly touched her shoulder when 

"WHAT!?"

Aiko's shout echoed through the whole room..

"ARE YOU HERE TO BOAST THAT YOU GOT ME AS YOUR PARTNER?!!?!? WELL NEWSFLASH,I'M NO ONE'S PARTNER!" Tears started to fall. Maybe its because of the pressure and expectations that everyone put on her. David looked at her teary eyes. Wiping them and pulls Aiko into a deep warm hug. 

"I..." David started ,but Aiko's cry grew louder by the minute goes by

"I just want you to accept me as your partner. I didn't chose this too,but I have to accept it. Please,Aiko,for the both of us,and for Coriolis"

David's words reached out to Aiko's heart,calming her as his heartbeat was loud enough for her to hear while she's under David's warm hug.

for some reason.. his heartbeat soothes her. Like something inside her has also starts to beat loudly like his heart.

Its unclear for Aiko that time..Fate had made them meet,but Time isn't right for them to be together.

Aiko's tears dried up,but the burden in her heart is something she might bear until she dies. It worries her the things that might happen and the things that she may cherish would disappear the moment she grasped it.

David looked at Aiko with concern. Her skin under his touch affects their whole future. Somewhere,David knew. He always knew by watching her from a distance, He knew her burden. He is willing to be able to bear it too. But Its only Aiko that wouldn't allow him to do so.

He hoped She'll change... Reach his feelings for her.. like how everything about her changed him.