Choice

Third person's POV

Its time

There are moments in this world where only anger drives us to do horrible deeds. Aiko, the Black Angel, knew that at this moment. The moment she investigate about the traitor in the mafia, the more she tells herself to keep it together. She is so close... so close at finding out that her lover is the man that her father wants her to kill.

She looks at the documents in her office. It was already night and David is probably asleep she thought to herself.she hesitated if she wants to investigate more about this traitor... she is afraid. She has a hunch who it is. It scares her. She looks around trying to calm her nerves.

"I can do this" she mumbled to herself and took a deep breath then opened the document.

Knock knock

Her head snapped and looked at  the door

"Miss Miyamura?" She heard Rika mumbled

"Boss want to say that a mission is set for you" this statement made Aiko confused.

"What kind of Mission does the Executive have to do? " this kinda annoyed her.

"He only said to tell you about the mission and meet him in the West Base's Armory..." Rika shyly said.

Aiko nodded and the fragile girl left quite scared.

She put the folder on the side of her table and goes to prepare her weapons for the mission. Putting up her intimidating face, Aiko walked out from her office, fully armed. Two to Five guns are in her coat and side. Multiple ammunition wrapped around her wrists and arm.

She exited the HeadQuarters and drove to the West Base. Her father explained to her that Government might raid their armory in that Base and she has to stop them.

Arriving at the West Base, Aiko felt something wrong about the mission. Its a rare occurence for an Executive like her to be in action. Its more likely jobs of her batchmates who are hungry of power. She let this thought pass and goes inside the warehouse

She looks around the area and scans the crates. She noticed movements at the corner of her right eye and points her gun towards it. With Rage in her eyes, Aiko approached one of the crates. She began to fire five more bullets. Her eyes widen as she saw who came out from it.

"David......" she mumbled in disbelief. She put down her gun and examined the appearance of her lover. He looks different... so much different.. he looks so ruthless.. his eyes tells her something scary.Out of fear, she pointed her gun at him.

"Is it you? ... the traitor?! " she yelled. Something in her tells that he's not the traitor.. but the more she thinks about it, the more it convince her that he is..

"FUCKING TALK!" she broke down in tears. David tries to calm her down, but she shot two bullets upward as she cried.

"You .... was it all ...pretend?! .... "

Another shot, near his left arm.

"Are you satisfied?! Being an executive  because of me?! Infiltrating Coriolis and kills us, is that what you want?!?!"

Another shot and it hit David in the right arm...

"Dear Daughter, Kill him. Kill the Traitor" she heard Takeshi call her.

He points the gun towards Aiko as David instinctively pointed his to Takeshi.

"Kill him, dear daughter or do you wish to see your mother in hell?"