Long Live Queen Aiko

Aiko's POV:

2 years later

I sit on the office chair as Im listening to the executives' demands and reports.

"Boss, Chaparrals are declaring a war with us.. whats your decision?"

Mako inquired as some executives looked at me for the decision.

"Cant we sign off a peace treaty? Much better if a representative of Chaparrals would be here tomorrow so we can discuss the peace treaty. If Chaparrals wont accept, then its war" I  said thinking of it seriously.

The room went silent. Few minutes later, Mako nodded and have the treaty arranged for tomorrow.

"Meeting adjourned" I announced and relaxed in my chair. The executives left but one.

Rin

Two years ago... Rin was only a trainee in Coriolis. Feeling a deep connection with her, I taught Rin everything in a less cruel method than what I experienced with Takeshi. Rin Kazeyama became my right hand.

Rin walked towards me and handed me a glass of water.

"What are you planning, Queen?" She started calling me Queen for one purpose. And its because it reminds me of David.

Lets just say... she kept me sane after all....

"Just signing treaty. A negotiation wont do harm. I need to go, Rin. " I stood up and took my coat. "I'll  visit someone,today" I let her know and left the conference room.

Its getting cold every evening as I pass by the peaceful community. I arrived at the field. A small gravestone came in the view as I walk up to it.

Hiro Kazeyama

His name.. I never knew his name is Hiro. I lay some fresh picked flowers and sat in front of his gravestone.

"My king.... I kept our promise.." I smile sadly. "I didnt think its so hard living now..."

"I feel so empty....yet.. its my fault..."

"Can you hear me? I want to die...but I cant. People depend on me. People need me!"

Something stopped me... I dont know what but it gave me an idea.

"I... I need to take a break....from all of this..."

"....I need... to find myself again..."

I wiped the tears that I didnt know that fell from my eyes. I helped myself up. "Thank you...My king.."

I turned my back on the gravestone and start to walk away.

To the future

To the unknown

To the lessons I will encounter in life.

---

4 months later:

"Breaking news: The Notorious Criminal, Black Angel also known as Aiko Miyamura had been killed in a fight between the police and group of men...."

Thats my story... its not perfect nor does it have a happy ending. Life is not fairytale.