Blessed that Youre here

Aiko's PoV

All I remember is David taking me back to my room and stayed to sleep by my side. I woke up and found myself in David's arms.

I stare at him and starts to mesmerize his beauty. Start from his brown locks and how they rebel everytime he tries to make them stay at their place. Then to his eyelashes and how they curl perfectly in the end. To his nose and how it makes it one of his attractive features. To his lips that makes it hard for me to resist not to kiss him. I felt him waking up,and I went to pretend that I'm sleeping.

"Aiko?" Shit.. His voice is husky. I didn't move one bit and I felt soft lips on my forehead. "I love you,my queen" I heard him whisper in his low husky voice. Fuuuuck I'm falling all over again for this man. I slowly open my eyes as I blush.

"Hmm?" When I open them completely, I didn't realized his face is only centimeters away from mine. He looks into my brown and blue eyes as he move further to kiss me.

"I said I love you, my queen" he said as his hand caresses my flustered cheeks.

"I love you,too, my king" I looked at him lovingly as I said that.

He kissed my forehead once again to make me realize Its okay. That what happens ....that night, is a start of an never ending war within the household. The place where I once called home. Its already gone. My new home isn't there or in the HQ. Its here where I see him smiling at me ,and just by looking at him makes all my worries and problems go away.

"Aiko..." God how I wish He would never stop calling me. I'm still looking at him as I wait for him to continue.

"Let me tell you something" He paused

"The day when I first came here and saw you? I swore to myself if I get lucky enough to be your partner, I said I'd make you happy" His smile brightens my day. No matter how much bad it is... His smile would only give me hope.

"I love you" I said as a small tint of red creeps to my cheeks. He looked at me and smiled.

He stood up then searches for something. I sat up as I watch him search. Moments later, and he found a ribbon. He walk over to my bed as he held the small ribbon in his hand.

" My queen..." His voice is husky as he took my left hand and ties the ribbon on my ring finger. He looks down as he ties it and spoke.

"I promise... I would make you happy. We would start a family,and we would grow old together. I will cook your favorite food, while you play with our kids. I will take care of you. I will start your day with beautiful words whispered into your ear even though those words wont match your beauty. Aiko.... I love you. I want to marry you. Be with you till my next life, then the next and another next. You're my Angel. The one who calms the White Demon. Aiko...Please marry me"
He said as he smiled at me. I dont know what to say nor how to react.

My body decides the answer for me as I cupped his cheeks and kissed him. I felt my tears coming from my eyes and my heart would jump from happiness.

"Yes... Yes...I want to marry you. I love you. I love you David.." I said as I pulled away from the kiss. I was so blessed he is here for me. I was so blessed I met him.

Im blessed that I love him.

"I feel so blessed,my Queen. I feel blessed that you're here." He whispered as he pulled me into a hug. Sure of the unknown future We want. The unknown future that might be cruel,but happy that we're together.