Sick

David's (Hiro)PoV:

 I got to Coriolis HQ before the break of dawn and I waited for Aiko in her Women's Quarters. Nope not what you think I am standing just outside her bedroom no. I wait for her in the Women's Quarters Front Gate. I'm standing for god know how many hours and decided to text her phone.

Me: Psst Aiko..

after a few minutes She replied

Aiko: What? -_-

I smiled to myself.

Me: You up?

Aiko: Are you kidding me?! I woke up in that goddamn text >:U

Me: Sheesh I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I have a dinner with my parents(and probably the entire family) this Saturday. Wanna go? 

As I hit send and was about to put my phone back to my pocket. It immediately vibrates.

Aiko: I don't think I can. I'm sorry

narrowed eyes I replied back

Me: Why?

Aiko: I .... am sick?

As I got the message I told the guard that I would go in Aiko's Quarter. Cause if you love someone.. no matter wherever you are, if they need you. You should be there in an instant.

I opened the door to Aiko's bedroom to see her bare back and a shirt in her arms. She's changing clothes. Blood rushed to my cheeks and she saw me.

"AAAAHHH" She screamed as she throw her pillows in the door hitting me on the face. She immediately covers her upper part of her body with the shirt she had in her hands.

For all I knew I was begging for forgiveness.

"You shit,who told you to go here at this ungodly hour?" Her voice is stern,but her face says otherwise. I can't look into her eyes,but I can see her blushing face.

"I,uh...." I stutter.. I can't say anything back. I only ate the words I said back then. That she'll be at my mercy,but look at us now, I'm begging for forgiveness that I saw her beautiful bod- no Hiro no Don't think that.

"'I ...uh' You gotta give me a explanation you four eyed shit" I finally gathered courage to see her face. I see her sweat dripping. Must be because she's sick at the moment. 

" Who knows if you are a murderer or assassin or someone wh-" Aiko didn't finished the sentence because she is about to faint. 

"Aiko!" I caught her in my arms before she falls into the floor.

She opened her eyes slightly and weakly smirked. 

"Scaredy Cat" She mumbled. I noticed her shirt in the back are wet. Must be because she sweat so much and most of it were on her shirt.

"Aiko... I need to change you clothes" She looked at me wide eyed and blushed.

" I...okay.." she pressed her lips together and goddamn I swear she's killing me with everything she does.

She pulled away from my arms and pulled her shirt over her head revealing once again her back to me (Of course she is wearing bra). I took a towel from her drawer and was about to wipe the sweat from her back when I noticed scars.

---------------

Aiko's PoV: 

As I remove my shirt. It made me realized my scars are still visible. 

"Wait! David n-" Before I knew it I was too late. David pulled my body close to him. I can feel his blue orbs staring down at my unattractive scars on my back. He pressed his forehead against my back near the nape of my neck. His breath gives my body chills running down my spine and I can't help but put a  hand over my mouth.

"Aiko, I want you to remember something" I can feel the bridge of his glasses touched a battle scar,and whimpered.

"You are beautiful." He paused 

"You're beautiful in every way you do, just the way you are." I think tears are starting to form in my eyes as his fingers trailed down to my scars.

"These scars proved to me how beautiful and Strong you are" He began to give light kisses to the scars and I swear to god I'm going head over heels to this man. 

"Aiko..." His voice became husky and low. and shit,those are my weakness.

He made me turn to him and wiped a tear that I barely noticed that have already slipped from my right eye. He smiled at me and hugged me.

"I love you so much,Aiko"

I smiled under his touch. His body is complementing the fiery body temperature I'm giving him. 

"I love you too, David" I snuggled against his neck and tried to find drowsiness in his arms.

The world is somehow peaceful when we're together. Like all wars have stop, all illness have been cured,all poor people became rich. Everything became balanced. Its nice. 

Because of this man, I am able to see the world in a different angle. In a different perspective. 

I'm glad,I fell in love with David Carter.