Called Love?

David holds Aiko in there for a while. staring into her brown orbs as long as he can get lost to them.

For a moment her tears would be easily mistaken as crystals. David wiped it and bitterly smiled at her.

"Its not a best thing for an executive-to-be to  shed tears." He teased as he lifts her head with his thumb.

"Let's go, Aiko. Its my turn to make you happy" Aiko didn't respond much,but all she could manage is a confused look.

(A/n: like me //shot )

David intertwined his fingers with hers and smiled at her gently.

"I'm going to cheer you  up no matter what" As he said that.. Aiko felt something that she hadn't felt before. Its a new thing,new emotion..

---------------------------

 Aiko and David arrived in the Festival of lights that is celebrated in Kuwana City. Aiko remembered being here when she's young. Having her mother only to accompany her. Its never a great memory. Actually,she'd love to burn that memory.

David held her hand as if he doesn't want to let go. They walked through the garden appreciating the lights that is much more beautiful at night. It was also a busy night since there are many tourists.

There are couple of people who would go here for a date,but is this a date? 

"Young girl" An old woman called to Aiko. Aiko walked to her.

"Yes? Do you need something,Madam?" She kindly replied. This is the actual Aiko Miyamura outside of Coriolis. 

"That man you are with is such a looker, would it be a best for the both of you start a family?" She shakily said. Aiko only blushed and smiled  

"I hope so" She said as she thought of David.

"People nowadays... you young people are so blind when it comes to love. When its right there in front of you." The old woman rested her chin above her palm. Aiko smiled to her and walked back to David.

Aiko's breath came out of her mouth as mist. David noticed it and bought a scarf for her. He wraps it around her shoulders.  Aiko looked at David but she can't meet his eyes as she blushed.

"T-Thank You" she said as she looked away. 

(A/n: Author.exe has stopped working)

David softly chuckled and continued to wrap the scarf to her. David then slid his warm finger to Aiko's cold ones.

"Your Welcome" He smiled at her and leads the way to a shop.

Aiko stared at his face as he buys something from the shop they went. He has small freckles that are not really visible if you don't look closely. His glasses has thick rim,and his hair is a mixed of blonde and brown and Aiko is thinking it might be a perfect combination.

He turned to her smiling and Aiko looked away blushing again like a mess.

"Aiko.." The way he said her name is rather fitting for a lifetime worth of pain and suffering.

Slowly she will realize...

David leaned closer to her and  his face only a few inches from her.

"There" 

Aiko touched her neck to feel a choker in it.

"What is this?" 

David gently smiled, "This day I promise you,Aiko Miyamura" 

Aiko looked at him and her brown ones  met his blue orbs.

"I promise you we will get out of Coriolis and quit killing"

Aiko can't pinpoint where in her heart has left this idea. 

the idea of love

The Idea that scares her too much she put up walls to protect her heart.

The risk of that idea..

The fall in Falling In Love

Wind blows hard as her hair went along with it and its a good thing that her scarf can hold some of her hair  in their place.

Aiko hugged him, wanting to tell him she wants to stay by his side. Wanting to say to him that she had already fallen for him. How the Black Angel had fallen in love with The Class Failure.

"Promise?" She mumbled in his chest.

David slid his arms into her waist returning the hug.

"Promise, this day forth, I will make you happy. Aiko Miyamura" 

Yes, her name fits well whenever he said it. She already found someone she doesn't want to let go. Thus, it made them officially in a relationship. In being  partners and lovers.