Pt. 1 :Hiro Kazeyama | Pt. 2 Unfold

He was lonely throughout  his life. He always live in lies. His name isn't David Carter. He's only a traitor. He has two sisters, One older and One younger. Two Brothers, One younger,one older.

He was a middle child.. but he bears the pain of being a breadwinner. He works as a Government Agent at the age of 12. He trains himself to become a good citizen and at the same time, able to protect the city he loves.

One day he was sent on a mission. A secret mission to be exact. He has to arrest the Mafia Boss of the infamous Coriolis. Its a job he didn't really sign up for. But its a choice he has to make for a better city. but in doing so, will his guilt can overcome how Aiko would react to his betrayal.

"Son?" Hiro in the eyes of Minako Kazeyama,His mother to tell her about Aiko. How he love her so much,how she make his heart race like it will be having a race with time and fate.

"Did Ayana tried to steal your book?" She looked at him trying to read his mind.

"A girl then?" She asked as she looked up to the sky. David perked up his head as he heard his mother.

"Y-Yeah" he said. His mother only smiled

"She's lucky to have you son." Her mother told him.

His father joined soon after. An arm draped over David's shoulder, and the smell of liquor lingers in their noses.

"Ehhh?? What is this son? A girl in ya damn heart? Hope she won't break it" His father laughed. This family is the ideal family Aiko wants to have. David chuckled at his father and smiled.

"I wanna marry her already" David fiddles with his fingers as he said that. His mother hugged him tight and so does his father.

"We wish you the best,son." His mother smiled. This is David Carter outside of Coriolis. Not 'David Carter' but 'Hiro Kazeyama'

David pulls out his glasses and wipes its lenses. "I want to make her happy for the rest of our lives" The couple standing in front of David are speechless. 

"We would like to meet her,son. How about a dinner at Saturday night? Sounds good?"  His father said.

David smiled brightly as if he can perfectly hide a grave secret from his own Parents.

"Sure" 

---------------------------------------------

*Flashback*

Mirai Kimura.. A strong woman who have a golden heart but mind as sharp as a Katana. A soul as pure as snow. A love as shiny as the sun.

"Love, here's your snack" she handed her lover the handmade sandwich she made in her house. They both eat and soon they found themselves looking at each other.

They lay on the grass mesmerizing the night sky. Kenji slipped his fingers in Mirai's and intertwined them. He turned his head toward her and smiled. Its obvious in her eyes that her worries are getting to her and that they only have tonight as a couple. As tomorrow Mirai will marry Takeshi Miyamura. She doesn't love the idea marrying to a man she doesn't love,but she doesn't have a choice. 

"I'm Sorry,love" She said as a tear slipped down from her eye. She doesn't want to let go. Especially when she knows that if she let go, she'll no  longer see a glimpse of him.

Kenji only cupped her cheek and wiped the tear from her eye. 

"Its okay,love. I know its a hard decision for you. I'll respect that" He kissed her in her forehead.

Mirai leans in to give Kenji a kiss. A kiss lead to another. A kiss that blossoms like a flower in Spring. A love that could only be there in the dark. A love that is temporary but real.

A love that resulted for Aiko to be born in this world.

A love that was from Mirai and Kenji.

A love torn by Takeshi Miyamura.

A truth that slowly unfolds.