Naomi Sakaguchi

Naomi's PoV:

I sighed making my partner annoyed

"You can be so annoying,you know" I ignored him and just scrolls through the files.

"Do you think Hiro joined them already?" I  stopped my fingers,and turned to him

"Hmm, Speaking of the Devil, I saw him with a girl" I smirked thinking about Hiro. I held up a blurry photo of them walking in the Festival of Lights. 

"Are you sure its them? Your photography skills are legitimately bad, I tell you" I glared at him,and loose my hair bun to let it fall to my shoulder.

That man I loved. So smart, this method is so brilliant. Making the Black Angel fall in love with the White Demon.

" Oh? A girl? Is she hot?" As he said that I smacked him on the head.This bastard I'm talking to and sadly was my partner is Shima Yamaguchi. He's a decent man, and was probably every girl's dream guy. He's a pretty much an asshole. But he's pretty nice...

" I'm much more prettier than that bitch!" I quickly typed in my computer 'Aiko Miyamura' and entered. It shows her status as a criminal. I smiled evilly at the results.

"Its her. He's dating the Black Angel" As I showed my partner this, I swear I can see him having a boner.

"Goddamn That's one hell of a Hot chick!" I threw him a piece of paper in anger.

"Didn't I told you I'm much prettier than her!" My partner looked closely at the Computer,then to me, then back at the computer.

"Nope, I would likely to die in that body of that chick instead of yours" again, I smacked him in the head.

"Just get back to work,Pervert" I said pushing him away from my office.

"Oof, what if Hiro joined them? What should we tell to the boss?" An idea came up. 

"What if we finish the mission for him? I already miss him you see,and I want to be my husband, and -"

"What the fuck are you thinking? That he'll fall in love with you? With that attitude, its a no-no"

I give him death glare, and he immediately shivers. I leaned  in close to him.To where he stands. with  Face  inches , I smirked.

"Watch me.....Shima" I whispered  in his ear and his face turns red. 

"S-shut up" He covers his mouth with a hand and looks away and eventually walks away to his own desk.

I smirked. A  plan for that  bitch to get out  of Hiro's life.

I looked at the computer. Anything... Anything  that I can use too make her completely off his sight. Should I kill her? No,that would only make matters worse. How about I  show up one day in Coriolis? no, no I would be  killed in an instant.How about I make Miyamura realize that Hiro is from the government? No, it would mess everything Hiro worked for. I snapped back to reality when someone called me.

"M-miss?" My secretary, Ayumi, delivers me a paper. It must be Hiro's report.

"Miss, the  letter is from Hiro Kazeyama"

I opened the folder to reveal a shocking news.

Its not Hiro's report, instead its a Resignation Letter.

I crumpled the paper, and threw it on the bin. He couldn't possibly do that! HE STILL HAS A MISSION TO FINISH.

I am pacing back and forth and Ayumi is getting worried.

"This can't happen. I WILL KILL THAT GIRL" I shouted at the top  of my lungs. Rage is visible in my eyes. My face is probably getting red. I snatch my coat from my chair, and angrily walked out.

I will kill Aiko Miyamura.