Long Live the King

Third Person POV:

She stood there shaking. Tears blurring her vision as she pulls  out another gun aiming the two men in front of her.

"I hate... you... I HATE YOU. I LIVED IN LIES!" She pulled the trigger and missed the both of them.

"This is why you have no use for me than taking over Coriolis. I. Made. You. Like. This. Its time you repay me"

Takeshi shot her in the leg.

"I gave you an order,Kill the traitor or you'll see your Bitch of a mother in hell" he smirks, he knows what ticks her. He trained her like one of his dogs. Trained her and turned her into a monster. She should be grateful to him.

Aiko didnt mind the pain in her leg. She stood up,glaring at David. Confident, Takeshi thought that his precious dog will kill the traitor. He turned around and start walking away when he heard multiple gunshots.... He sniled momentarily... until he realized what happened...

He touched his chest,and see crimson hue covered his hand. Pain spread throughout his body and turned  to Aiko, seeing her eyes with lifeless glare at him. Closing his eyes, He knew that he created a monster, He smiled as he fell to the ground, life slipping out of him.

Aiko turned to David. Glaring at him.

"Any last words,Hiro?" She coldly said.

He only closed his eyes and slowly

"None. I deserve this." 

Five gunshots were heard throughout the warehouse.
David looked down at his body. He noticed how two of the shots missed his heart and others goes to his left arm and right then his stomach.

"Youre really aimed the bullseye... huh" He mumbled as he started to walk towards her. Aiko cant move... she cant lose him. She points her gun on her head. She didnt want any of this. She felt his arm wrapped around her waist and the other taking the gun out her hand. His eyes feeling heavy, he hugs her and hides his face on the crook of her neck. Realizing this is going to be the last time he'll see,feel, and hear her. Hear her heartbeat...

"Aiko......" he started.

"Aiko..please.. believe me... I love you... I do love you..keep...our promise... okay?.....Im sorry......for.....what... I ......did.." he paused as he felt liquid on his back. Aiko is crying.

"F-For...give... me... My.....Queen"

"I may....not.....see....you .....anymore.....I'll be......waiting..... in the.......better......place......Okay?" Feeling that his body gave up,Aiko lowers herself and David on the ground as she cried. She cries like a child losing her favorite doll. After a few hours, Aiko set his body down. Tears threatening to spill as she kissed his forehead. Its so cold....

"Im sorry... My King..."

Aiko went home that night. She felt cold and empty. She stripped down her clothes and went to shower... but it didnt take off her thought of David... so much happened.

She killed him.... Her Fiance....her lover...

The only thing she need to do is keep their promise...

She will try to run the mafia.. but not in the ruthless way that it was run over the generations. She needs everyone.

The next day, everyone was curious where is the Boss..

She summon everyone from executives to dealers to assassins to the lowest position Coriolis has.

She announced that she will be the new Boss as the previous Boss died due to illness. She lived her days being cold to everyone. Putting up higher walls around her. Around her heart. Never.. will she trust,again.

------------
Next will be epilogue. Lols hehe happy anniversary to this story I guess 😅 hope you guys enjoyed. I think