First Sacrifice

Its a cold night in October when the news were  heard throughout the whole Coriolis Headquarters. An Executive member has been missing and a group of the 32nd batch should rescue the said executive. Aiko and David got the job.

"Oi...Stupid" Aiko called. She doesn't know him,but their relationship as partners has to be strong or else...a gust of strong wind might break it and both of them will fall.

"Hmm?" David looked to her and something inside her has pang her heart. She ignored it and somewhat lost words to say to him.

"Whatisyourname?" Aiko said too fast for David to understand it.

"What?" David raised an eyebrow and chuckles

"Oi! I'm asking your name!" Aiko crossed her arms and pouts.

Dang.She's cute David thought and blush. 

"I-its David. My name is David" The 'Class Failure' said to the 'Genius'

"David... The Class Failure?" That statement is like combined lightnings and knives thrown at poor David.

"Ah.. yes. Its me" He shrugged the topic off and smiled 

"You sure are quite of a cute executive-to-be , Aiko"  David didn't noticed that his words hit a nerve at Aiko. She smack David in the head and blushed 

"You shit..." Aiko crossed her arms while David covers his head protectively.

"You don't have a right to call me cute" She said as she looked away blushing.

David held up his hands in  defense "Yeah, yeah you're right sheesh" 

They walked together in front of the building Aiko's father told them to.

"How about  I kick the door and you shoot them?" Aiko said to David as she prepares her stance to kick the door.

" Ah.... well,actually, I don't kill" He said nervously. Aiko shoots the side of his head intentionally missing it for him to be warned 

"That's a warning... I'll let this past, You'll pay later " her eyes darkened and gestures David to kick the door.

David kicked the door that it went flying.

 Rain of bullets welcomed them as David kicked the door. But Aiko stood in and shot people she doesn't recognize.Those eyes don't recognize bloodshed in that place,nor the dead bodies that she sees. 

David walked behind her as he prepares his gun. Crunching of leaves would be heard loud and clear as the two walked further to the building.

BANG BANG BANG 

Aiko turned around to see David shielding her. Her eyes went wide as she saw the executive shot her partner. She immediately pointed the gun to the executive and shoot him with everything,every bullet, she have.

Luckily,David was only hit on the shoulder,and it wasn't a fatal injury. David falls groaning in pain and forcing to close his eyes hoping that it'll at least soothe the pain on his shoulder. 

"Goddamn it..." David hissed under his breath. Aiko rushed to his side,setting the gun on her side pocket. 

"David.. oh my god." Aiko helps David to stand up. She put his good arm over her shoulders as they walk and her one hand on his waist. 

(A/n: that sounds really ..... never mind) 

They both manage to get back to Coriolis. Aiko can't have David to be assisted in a local hospital so they both head to the Mafia's doctor.

It was a long night indeed for them. Aiko stared at the window slightly regretting the fact she couldn't protect him, her partner, this feeling of a bit hurt as she saw him right in front of her how he protected her. It frustrates her sure.

A man in a suit enters the mafia's infirmary and salutes as a greeting to Aiko

"Aiko Miyamura, top 1 of the 32nd Class, I am here to inform you that Mr. Takeshi Miyamura has called you regarding of your mission with Mr. David Carter."

The man only had a stiff expression on his face. Aiko looked back at David to see him in pain as the doctor is treating his wound. David's eyes only scream to her not to go..but from what it looks of it. She have to go. Here goes nothing,she thought before following the man to meet her father.