Chapter 13

Elijah's POV

Haley and I are sitting in the car, while I drive down Malarkey, Ave.

I never explained what happened did I? Well anyway so after I kissed Haley, I realised I couldn't keep it contained. I kissed her again and said, "I love you." And we have stayed by eachothers side no matter what.

We drive down the bumpy road as we  come across what looks like a lot of car parts scattered in the road. I drive a little further around the corner to see my brother Niklaus' car tipped upside down and had been collided with another car. I can smell blood. Haley and I jump out of the car and rush towards the scene.

"You check Niklaus, since he is eternal, I'll check the human." I say.

Haley runs over to Niklaus' car. I pop open the door to reveal a young man, not over the age of 15. He is not breathing. I bite my wrist to bring him back, but he won't drink. He's dead. 

"ELIJAH!" I hear Haley yell, in what sounds like terror. I rush over to her to see that it wasn't Niklaus in the car. It was Elena. Now Elena is breathing. Haley, this time, heals her with her blood.

"Were IS SHE!?" I hear Niklaus yell, as Damon speeds over and takes her from my arms.

Unknown POV

"Is the boy dead?"

"Yes Miss, he's gone."

"Great. Then that means that little miss Elena has triggered the curse."

"Yes, it does. Anything else for you dearest?"

"No. You may go Finn."

Yes I know short chapter. Who do you think Unknown is?????? Byyyeee