Chapter 14

Damon's POV

I run up to see Haley healing Elena, as Elena starts choking, up blood I grab her from Elijah and take her into my own arms.  Blood keeps falling out of her mouth, as she squirms out of my arms and sits on her hands and knees on the cold pavement. Her head goes down. Suddenly her bones start cracking and breaking, as she screams in pain.

"WHAT IS GOING ON!!!?" I yell, as Klaus stares in pure horror.

"I don't kn-" Elijah gets cut off by Haley.

"She broke the wolf curse." Haley announces.

Almost as if on cue Elena jerks her head up and her eyes are a bright yellow, she falls to the ground, and whimpers. I can't stand seeing her like this. It hurts her, and when something hurts her it hurts me. I love her. I know she knows that. I know she loves me too, but I know she feels horrible for Stefan, for breaking his heart.

She looks back up, her face is red and blotchy, you can tell she is not going to take this well. "Wha-what is happening to m-me." She asks sobbing, to where she can barely talk. I put one arm under the crease of her knees and my other arm around her arms. I pull her as close to me as she can possibly get. "You broke the curse, Elena......" I say softly.

"I k-killed that, boy? I'm a w-wolf now? That boy is dead?" She sobs.

"Yeah, baby......he's dead. I'm so sorry." I say quietly. She buries her head in the crook of my neck and just cries. Everyone looks at her in sorrow. Suddenly we hear cop car and I stand up with Elena in my arms. "Klaus, take her. They can't know what happend here. Haley, take the boys body fast hurry. Elijah help me compell the police." I say, and place Elena in klaus's arms.

Elijahs POV

I nod at Damon, and everyone does what Damon ordered. "She'll be okay you know." I say reassuringly.

"Yeah, but when Elena gets depressed she........does things." Damon mutters the last part.

What does he mean bad things? What could Elena possibly do? She's so innocent and kind...

"Like what?" I ask curiously.

"Well, when Jeremy died I found a bloody razor on the bathroom sink. She had been cutting herself." Damon says. What? Elena had cut herself? She seems like the person who would never do that.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I care about Elena, just as much as Nicklaus does. I felt horrible today." I say. Damon nods and puts his head down, and looks up to the cops.

"Hello Mr......" the cop starts.

"Salvatore, please call me Damon." Damon says.

"Right. Damon any idea what on earth happened here?" The cop asks.

Damon leans forward a bit. "Yeah, actually I do. But that doesn't mean that you have to. So please, all you remember is that you were driving down the street and you saw and accident. The people were still alive, and you took them back to their parents. Oh, and....clean this up." Damon says as I compell the other one.

Ok so guys I know you all probably think that cutting and suicide in this book is kind of corny but I wanted to mix it up a bit. Is that okay?? Is it? Seriously answer.