CHAPTER 8

"There!" Hinata pointed at a large mountain with something that looks like a seal attached to the side of the mountain, "this is it."

"Okay..." Naruto stopped them and they crouched not too far from the seal, "Sarada, Sasuke, you two go take care of the seal. The rest of us, be ready to run in."

"Naruto..." Hinata grabbed his shoulder, "be careful. There's a huge mass of chakra in there... Three sources."

"Don't worry, Hinata. I got this!" Naruto grinned and thrust a thumbs-up in front of her. She smiled and nodded.

"Heh..." Boruto chuckled, "okay, let's go."

Sasuke turned to Sarada, "you ready?"

"Oh yeah!" Sarada nodded.

The two Uchiha ran up to the seal? "As soon as I tear off the seal..."

"I'll use my fire-style." Sarada finished his sentence with a hand sign.

"You know fire style? At your age?"

"Hey, you're my dad. You taught it to me, of course. Which is also how I was able to predict your movements the other day."

"That explains it. I'm surprised you were able to do it without your Sharingan." Sasuke chuckled, "how about that immense strength? That was so sudden, and it requires amazing Chakra control... Where did..."

"That's from Mom." Sarada grinned, "Sakura."

"Of course." Sasuke gave a small smile, "okay. Let's do this."

They both shut their eyes, focusing on the seal, then at the fall of a leaf, they both opened their eyes, "Sharingan!"

"Okay, Sarada. Get ready..." Sasuke told her as he grabbed the seal.

Sarada nodded as she weaved the hand signs, "Fire-style! Fire-ball Jutsu!"

With their enhanced speed, Sasuke tore off the seal and threw it in the air. Sarada blew the fireball directly at the seal before it could blow.

Sasuke, soon afterwards, followed Sarada with another series of hand signs, "Chidori!"

The entrance blew with the crackle of electricity and bird chirps.

"Wow...." Boruto gazed in awe, "back when Uncle Sasuke actually had a left ar--"

"Alright!" Naruto ordered, "move in! Let's go!"

"What did you say?" Sasuke peered at Boruto in suspicion.

"Oh, nothing you have to know at the moment." Boruto looked away, avoiding eye contact as they made their way down the hall, which opened up to a large room. What they saw at the center made Boruto go pale.

"B-Boruto..." Sarada grabbed Boruto's arm and held it tight.

Boruto studied her face and saw the horror in her eyes as they watched their parents in chains against the wall and their lives being sucked out of them.

"Hey!!" Younger Naruto yelled, "you! What do you think you're doing to these three?!"

Hotatsu ran forward, "you! You're not supposed to see this!" He looked around and took in the rest of the group, "you're all..." His gaze stopped on Boruto and Sarada, "you two, again! Here to save your parents with the help of your parents? Aha!" Hotatsu cackled as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Hinata just stared in confusion.

"Wait a second..." Now they all went pale at the sight of the Hyuga crouching in pain at the center of the room, then the three Shinobi against the walls in even more pain.