CHAPTER 9

"Hey!"

Adult Sasuke turned at the sound of the young Kunoichi's voice, "well, if it isn't little Sakura Haruno."

"S-Sasuke!" Sakura's voice shook, "I don't want to fight you!"

"Well, orders are orders, and I can't stand you." Sasuke smirked.

"How about a deal?" Sakura planted her hands on her hips, "I'll let you attack me as much as you want, only using your visual Jutsu."

Sasuke grinned, "just visual Jutsu?"

Sakura bit her lip and nodded.

"Well, well." Sasuke smiled as he brought his hand up to his face and pulled off the sealed bandage covering his eyes, "deal it is."

Sakura gasped as soon as she looked into his glowing eyes, filled with evil. She shook her head and regained her confidence, "fine then. Come at me!"

"If you insist." Sasuke grinned as his Mangekyo Sharingan activated, along with his Rinnegan, "Susanoo."

Sakura was filled with horror at the sight of the large, purple monster that stood before her, an armor of bones surrounding Sasuke. The monster's large arm immediately swept past her, throwing her against the wall, only to vanish and be replaced with a substitution Jutsu.

"Too slow!" Sakura yelled, but as soon as Sasuke caught her gaze, she screamed out in pain.

"Amaterasu!"

Sakura felt the burning black flames burn her clothes and her skin. She fell to the ground as she felt the flames scorch her. She clenched her teeth and glanced back up at Sasuke's emotionless face. She winced in pain, but clasped her hands together in a hand sign, "r-release!!"

Suddenly, everything disappeared. His Susanoo disappeared, the black, inextinguishable flames vanished, and all that was left was Sasuke panting on the ground.

"Yowza! Geez, Sakura! You've gotten so strong!" Naruto squeaked as he ran and jumped away from Sakura's immense blows.

"You're such an annoyance, Naruto, you idiot! Shanaroo!!" Sakura yelled as she charged all her chakra into her fist then released it into the ground and sending a massive earthquake below Naruto's feet.

"Whoa..." Naruto held out his arms to keep his balance, "okay, look. Sakura, Mrs... Oh, you married Sasuke, didn't you? Aha, that's too great. Mrs. Uchiha?"

"Shut up!" Sakura yelled.

"What's that green-ish blue diamond on your giant forehead?" Naruto smirked.

"Tsk..." Sakura clenched her fists and gathered chakra into both fists.

"Is this really all you've got? I have to admit, I even think I'm stronger than you." Naruto shrugged.

"You want to see strong? I'll show you strong." Sakura growled as she released the seal and released her immense strength as the black markings on her face and arms appeared.

"Whoa, you look like a zebra." Naruto laughed.

"You idiot!! Shut up already!!" Sakura yelled as she used more than half of her chakra just to attack at Naruto.

"Oh geez..." Naruto slipped from a crack and grabbed hold of a ledge to keep from falling through the large crack Sakura had formed, "come on, Boruto, hurry it up already..."

"Chidori!!"

"Rasengan!!"

The young Uchiha ran at the Ninetails Chakra-Mode Naruto with his lightning blade. It was a direct hit, but of course, it was just a Shadow Clone.