Literal Explosive Diarrhea

Taejun's POV

It had been a week since Citrix passed away. Life had been hard to get by with the constant dread of the same death replaying itself over and over again in the minds of the people who had witnessed it. Although you had thought that you wouldn't care so much about a person who had been unknown to you, witnessing their death itself changed everything you had ever known and thought. BOSS and Same had been taking it hard, crying throughout the funeral and over the course of the week. But even then, you just watched as they suffered, unsure of what you could do for them. 

But it wasn't them who were taking Citrix's death the hardest. Looking back, it had to have been Jeon Jimin. During the funeral he remained quiet and even when he was hospitalized, he remained a deadly quiet. You were admitted to the hospital along with Necromancer and Jimin; slowly interrogated every day. You found their investigation quite bothersome, to say the least.

"Now Miss Jung, could you please repeat what happened with Citrix?" asked one of the league's reporters. You rolled your eyes, irritated. The same question had been asked multiple times, over and over. Clenching your jaw, you began to spit salt at the offender.

"I would repeat shoving my fire up your butthole you ass! Out of all the damn disabilities you could've chosen, you chose to be deaf?! Ask me once, write your fucking article and be done with it! Why do you have to ask me to clarify a bajillion times?" you shouted in the hospital room, prompting the other members to look your way. 

"I think he'd enjoy having your hand up his butthole, don't you think Mary? Maybe then, it would be the literal meaning of explosive diarrhea," piped Necromancer, chuckling. Hearing his words, the reporter quickly excused himself, bolting out the door and down the hallway. After he left, you groaned, caressing your forehead.

"When will this bullshit ever end? Same and BOSS are mortified, Jimin is dead on the inside and we're stuck here like a bunch of morons! All because of that shitty event!" you complained, hitting the sides of the bed. Hearing your words, Necromancer laughed loudly, clutching his stomach. 

"Well, we still have two weeks left in this terrible place, so just make the best of it. At least we don't have to work for the league you hate so much," he added, smiling. Looking over at him, you sighed. Maybe he was right. But the reporters were still shit to deal with, though. 

~

Another week passed, and you were free to walk around. Your wounds had healed, but the doctors still persisted you stay another week. Walking around the hospital, you sighed, scratching the back of your head.

"Don't they know Charm's bodies work differently? They should've seen the way Citrix—the way Citrix shattered," you thought, your mouth suddenly dry. You had never known the way Charms die, but after finding out, you really wished she hadn't seen that gruesome scene. Shutting your eyes for a moment, you paused in your steps, trying to erase the image from your mind. Reconfirming yourself, you made your way to a room that you had never thought you'd actually have the mind to go to. The room where they put Jimin. 

Taking a breath, you hesitantly opened the door into the room, where you were stopped in your tracks. Wearing a red coat over a black turtleneck, he held the glass of water that the nurse had given him previously for his medication.  He rubbed at his eye in irritation, the swelling from the crying bothering him greatly.