(3: Part One) New Friends

8:00am

*Alarm goes off*

Justin groaned, rolling over to his bedside table, hitting the snooze button. It was Monday and everyone was back at school. He closed his eyes, taking a 5 minute rest while his phone alarm went off. He groaned louder, he rubbed his eyes to get a clear vision of his phone screen. Switching it off and lazily getting out of bed, he walked slowly to his own bathroom and had a quick shower, freshening himself up. He got out, threw on his ironed clothes from the night before and fixed his hair.

Justins' POV

Being satisfied with how I looked, I grabbed my bag full of school shit and strolled down to the kitchen. I mean I had to look good, it was "everything" for my reputation at High School. I was one of those 'popular kids' as others labelled us. I didn't really care about the label I was tagged with, I prefer being my own person.

"Good morning sweetheart." Mom said, kissing me on the cheek, leaving a visible lipstick kiss mark. I groaned and quickly rubbed it off, while she stood there giggling at me.

"Not funny mooom! I'm way too mature for that." I told her, picking up my cereal bowl, the cereal box and milk and I began to 'mix it up.'

"But Justin, you'll always be my little boy to me." She replied, frowning. I laughed and then quickly hugged her; giving her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled at me and sat down with me. I loved her, I loved how I was her little boy; it made me feel great. I'd choose her over anything and everything. Since my dad and her had separated, I started to look after her and protect her. Someone had too and I didn't trust any other man to do so.

End of Justins' POV

-

Demi shuffled her hair to add volume, she was pleased with how she looked and was ready for school. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, grabbing her essentials and walked over to the guest room, that now belonged to Selena.

Demis' POV

I knocked gently on the door waiting for a response back. It was Selenas first day of school, quite exciting having my very own best friend at my school with me.

"Come in!" She yelled from inside. I twisted the doorknob, allowing myself into her room. I looked at her and smiled, she looked stunning. She always did look pretty in everything she wore.

"You look good! The principal will love you, honestly. He's so lovely." I said, re-assuring Selena that everything will go perfectly. She was already a student, but she still had to go through an interview so the principal knew exactly who he was allowing to attend his school.

"I hope so, thank you! You look gorgeous yourself! I'm quite nervous, being a 'normal kid' will be so different..but exciting no doubt. I'm so glad I've got you by my side though." She said, pulling me in a hug.

"Thank you sweetie and it's normal to have nerves, but it'll be fine once you get there! We should get going anyways, don't want you to get late on your very first day!" We giggled and made our way out of the house. I locked the door, we settled comfortably into my car and drove off. I lived far from the school, so leaving 30 minutes before, was important.

End of Demis' POV

-

"It was lovely to meet you..Selena. Well, Summer Richardson. I am happy to have you part of our school! Of course, I'm just going to warn you that this could be a little risky for you, but I'm more than happy to go along with your decision. The paperwork has been filled out and I it will be given to the office to make official documents of you being here. This paper includes all your lessons." Principal Tanner explained, handing over papers. She looked at them and then smiled at him.