the flower shop staff

The local flower shop was run by four boys. A boy trying to make money for college, a boy who wanted a quiet place to work, and another who has a fascination with flowers. The fourth boy is the third boy's dad, who passed down his fascination for the flowers.

Jeon Jeongguk, called Jungkook by his friends, was the first. He's only fifteen, but an extremely hard worker despite knowing next to nothing about any type of flowers. It wasn't difficult for him to catch on to the ways in which the other three employees worked, and amount to it. Talking to strangers was not his strongest point, he would trip over his words and struggle to spit them out. Jungkook tended to keep himself to himself, unless he was conversing with his few friends.

Kim Namjoon was the second. Having just entered college, he needed somewhere quiet and inviting to study. Counselling courses aren't exactly easy to take. The flower shop, according to him, was 'the nicest place within a ten mile radius' and that practically won him the job. Occasionally you would find him sitting at the counter playing animal crossing, and you would have to scold him and point an 'angry' finger at his unfinished work, which seemed to mostly be the third boy's job.

Min Yoongi is the third boy. Being raised by a florist had its perks, such as being able to dye his hair extravagant colours simply by comparing it to a type of flower, being able to score a job easily because "I want the store to be a success, dad." and having a hobby to pursue. Yoongi had just escaped college, now being able to work in animal care but not exactly wanting to at the moment. The only real reason he took the course was as a backup, just in case his fathers business went down the drain. He planned on staying at the store until he was in his sixties, being able to arrange flowers with his eyes closed.

Min Sang is the fourth. Quite obviously, he is the father of Min Yoongi, and a very avid florist. He is soon hitting his forties, as Yoongi was born when he was eighteen. His girlfriend at the time, named Yeri, did not want to take in her son, as she didn't trust herself with him. Sang had strongly refused to give him up despite wanting to go to college, deciding to open up a flower shop to try and raise Yoongi the best he could. As of this time, Sang has a girlfriend named Yongsun and a step-daughter named Umji.

Yoongi and his father were always extremely close, there was no doubt about it.

He accepted when Yoongi came out to his as pansexual. He helped him pay to go to college. At first, he insisted on paying for it all, but he was rejected. His son had said:

"Dad, I'm doing this for me, not for the future. The flower shop is my home and it always will be. I will pay for my last resort."

There was no way he could argue.