marigold

It wasn't Jungkook's first time in the apartment and it certainly wasn't Yoongi's, but it was for Hoseok and it made him slightly out of touch. Yoongi had to nudge him with his shoulders to bring him back, looking around the quite neat apartment. The only real mess was at the kitchen, where plates and cups were forming a conga line on the bench next to the sink.

"The rain is so loud." Jungkook complained quietly, looking out of the window and watching the rain splatter against the ground, looking like it was almost jumping out of the puddles.

"Should I put on the television?" Yoongi reached for the remote and used it to turn on the TV, running his hand over the top of the play station left on the table which the TV was placed on.

"You seem to already be doing so." Hoseok commented and sat down awkwardly on the couch, trying his hardest to let loose but it was quite difficult when he was in a home that wasn't his.

"I guess so, yeah," Yoongi chuckled and unplugged his charging play station remote, turning it on with a push of a button and planting himself next to Hoseok. "You can calm down, y'know."

"I've never been here before." Hoseok muttered and watched as Yoongi selected the Netflix app, just as Jungkook dropped down next to Yoongi and pressed the tops of their arms together.

"You're fine, Hoseok." Yoongi chuckled and put a lazy arm around his shoulders in an attempt to loosen him up, deciding to play riverdale, a show he was planning on watching but hadn't until now.

Hoseok sunk down in the couch slightly, making himself more comfortable with Yoongi's arm drawn around him. There was butterflies in his stomach, but his mind was simply confusing him. Didn't he like Youngjae? His mind seemed to be telling him he does, but his stomach seems to be telling a very different story. In all honesty, he had never thought about Yoongi the way he had about Youngjae, but now that it was on his mind that he was practically swooning, it was all he could think about.

The thought of holding Yoongi's hand, kissing him, holding him, the idea of Yoongi being protective of him was a pleasant thought. One thing that confused him was that it felt the exact same to think of Youngjae. Yoongi's arm moved a small bit around Hoseok and his hand squeezed the younger's shoulder gently, and it brought him back to the reality that he was supposed to be watching the show.

Despite this, he still thought of both Yoongi and Youngjae. It felt truly wrong, he knew it.

"Who do you think is the killer?" Jungkook asked from the floor, having moved there after getting sick of Yoongi and Hoseok being, as he called it, lovey-dovey.

They had now moved positions, Hoseok's head nestled comfortably on Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi's arm had dropped around Hoseok's side, his hand cupping his hip gently.

"Hm, I think it's Jughead's dad. I wouldn't be surprised, y'know? He's part of that biker gang, and he causes a lot of trouble." Yoongi ran a thumb across Hoseok's hip and it almost made Hoseok let out a groan of approval, but he held it in his throat and swallowed it back down.

"That's what I was thinking!" Jungkook grinned and pushed his hair from his forehead, letting it lean back against his head.

"What do you think, Hoseok?" Yoongi turned his head to look at Hoseok, who had his eyes closed and was embracing the moment. He opened them, looking up at Yoongi gently.

"It sounds silly, but I think it could be Betty's dad," He muttered, moving his head so that his hair brushed against Yoongi's neck gently. "He did try and destroy all of the links the sheriff had."

"Good point." Jungkook smiled up at him and Hoseok smiled back, making Jungkook go slightly red from the socialisation.

"The rain still hasn't died down, and it's very late. You should probably stay overnight, Hoseok-ah," Yoongi watched out of the window as the rain pelted down in the darkness, his clock reading just past midnight. "If you're okay with that, that is."

Hoseok nodded gently and as soon as he did so, Jungkook shouted a "I claim the spare bedroom!" and ran through the household, his schoolbag in tow.

"He has school tomorrow, I think it's fair. I'll run out and get his uniform for him tomorrow morning." Yoongi chuckled and pulled himself away, and this time Hoseok couldn't contain the noise left in this throat. It was a noise of complaint, making a small grabby hand at Yoongi.

"Cute." Yoongi muttered and pulled Hoseok up by his outstretched hand, pulling him through the house while walking backwards, smiling at him as he walked.

"I don't have any pyjamas..." Hoseok muttered in realisation once they hit the bedroom, looking down at his clothes with a small frown.

"I have a few oversized shirts, if that'll help." Yoongi pulled open a draw below the wardrobe which held his clothes, exposing his pyjamas. He grabbed his own first, then rummaged through and revealed a white, large shirt and threw it in Hoseok's direction.

"I'll just sleep in my boxers, I normally do anyway." Hoseok grinned and spun around on the spot, heading towards the bathroom (which he knew where it was, because he had needed to 'pee' while watching riverdale, when in reality he needed time to think).

When they were both changed and Yoongi had managed to persuade Hoseok to sleep in his room, Yoongi had returned to the living room to sleep on the couch and Hoseok was sat cross legged in the bed, his hands running through his hair in frustration.

Why did he feel about Yoongi that he did about Youngjae? How come he could develop a crush on two boys, one he knew for a year and one he knew for a week and a half?

His eyes mostly watched a bouquet of marigolds the entire night.