lxi. [ mixed. ]

Joshua separates from Jeonghan's lips and switches pecks to his neck

Joshua separates from Jeonghan's lips and switches pecks to his neck. Jeonghan was desperate to get out. But Joshua had him pinned. For someone who has a fever, he sure was strong. Napapaiyak at nagagalit na si Jeonghan sa mga nangyayari. Joshua was unstoppable, Jeonghan felt Joshua's lips stick down to his clothed chest. Jeonghan screamed out of anger, wanting to get out of his grip. But Joshua did otherwise.

Until. . .
Jeonghan's handphone rings.

Incoming call from “Cheollie. ♡”

ACCEPT | DECLINE

"JOSHUA GET OFF!!!"

Now that Joshua noticed Jeonghan's phone ring, he got distracted causing Jeonghan to push Joshua with all his might causing Joshua nearly falling off the bed.

Incoming call from “Cheollie. ♡”

ACCEPT | DECLINE

"H-hello? Cheol?"

"Hey babe!"

"Oh!"

"Nasa bahay ka pa ba ng prof mo?"

"O-oo. Paalis na din ako."

"Teka ba't parang hinihingal ka?"

"Ah ano, tumakbo kasi ako. . . binilhan ko lang si Joshua ng gamot galing sa labas."

"Ah ganun ba. Sige, pakisabi na lang sa prof mo na magpagaling."

"O-okay."

"And babe, pwede ka bang dumaan dito sa building?"

"S-sige pupunta na ko diyan."

"Alright. Ingat ka and wag ka mag-alala, nakontrol ko na kahit papaano selos ko hahaha. Isn't that great?"

"Oo naman haha, sige Cheol, gotta go. Ibibigay ko pa yung gamot kay Shua."

"Sure. Just don't take too long."

". . .'kay bye."

"alright. Kisses."

Call ended
Time lapse 1 min 36 secs

After that call, Jeonghan wiped his lips and immediately get out the bed. Madaling kinuha ni Jeonghan ang gamit niya. Si Joshua naman. . . Tumayo na.

"Jeonghan, sorry." ani nito.

Hindi umimik si Jeonghan at patuloy na inayos ang backpack nito. Joshua walked towards him.

"Wag kang lalapit!" sigaw ni Jeonghan.

"S-sorry. I know. Mali yung ginawa ko."

"You think?!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

Joshua was taken aback. Nakita niya ang mga mata ni Jeonghan na mukhang paiyak na.

"alis na ko. Bahala ka na diyan."

Naglakad na papunta sa pinto palabas ng bahay si Jeonghan. Sinundan naman ito ni Joshua.

"Jeonghan! Wait, let me explain! I'm sorry okay?"

"Explain? Anong gusto mo i-explain?? You think if i said i like you, you could do things like that to me?! Na halikan ako?! Bakit?! Ha?!?? Bakit mo ginawa 'yun?!"

"Because I love you!"

Jeonghan froze after what Joshua said. "And I thought you liked me too kaya ko ginawa 'yun. Mahal kita Jeonghan." dagdag pa nito.

"Did it ever occur to you that I have someone else?" Jeonghan replied.

"Sino? Yung mayaman na may-ari ng isang malaking kumpanya? Who's busy all the time? Did you even think what rich people do? They use you, money is their power. On top of that, he's too old for you!"

"Don't you ever say that!" Jeonghan talks back.

"Totoo naman ah! 10 years ang gap niyo. You don't know what he's capable of."

"So what kung mas matanda siya sakin?!" Jeonghan was furious and attempted to slap him. Pero na-block to ni Joshua.

"It's ridiculous! He may even have someone else. A girl maybe. He's a dirty geezer looking for entertainment, someone like you."

"Don't you say things like that about him! You don't even know him!" Jeonghan shouted, his eyes were getting wet teary and still mad at what Joshua was saying to him.

"But do you? Do YOU know him? Nakilala mo na ba siya ng husto?"

"He loves me!"

"No Jeonghan. He just makes you feel like you are. Sa tingin mo magtatagal kayo? He just thinks you're gullible and using you for his own satisfaction."

"STOP!" Jeonghan cupped both his ears.

"I might be just your teacher and he's someone special to you, but i know a thing or two about rich people like him."

Tumungo na si Joshua. Silence came after his monologue.

"Fine. Slap me again. Pero tandaan mo Jeonghan, i could give you all the love you deserve more than he has to you. He's not sincere as you think he is. I'm saying this to you as a person. . . Please. You're better than this."

Joshua saw Jeonghan's tears and as Jeonghan blinks, his tear fell down his cheek. Joshua placed his hand on Jeonghan's cheek. He leaned closer to him.

"Jeonghan. I love you. And that's the truth. I know you feel the same for me, too. Right?" Joshua said softly. And leaned his head closely to Jeonghan's. Tilting his head. . . Closing his eyes gently. . . Puckered his lips. . .

"Joshua. . . No. . . I don't."

—x—

I-eedit ko pa to, medyo corny kasi huhu.

“♡”