Part 6

A/N- This is a short chapter because I want this to be a part of the story, but I didn't know how to fit it in so... yeah... :)

-H.M.
////////////
Billie P.O.V.

"Tré? Where are you buddy?" I ask, walking down the long hallway.
"In here, BJ!" He calls from a room down the hall.
I jog down there and see him leaning with his back up against the wall. I grin and him and he smirks.
"Tré, um, there's something I need to tell you..."
"Tell me, pretty boy." He says smoothly.
"Uh... well... Tré, I really like you. Um... I LIKE like you..."
He smirks again. "I do too, Billie."
I smile and walk towards him, sheepishly planting a kiss on his lips. I look at him and he just smirks back.
Then I'm being dragged backwards.
I fall on my back, still being dragged by my hands. At least from this angle, I can get a good look at my attacker.
Gravel man.
I scream and yell for Tré to help me, but all he does is watch as I'm taken away.
Smirking.

I sit straight up, my hair clinging to my sweaty forehead. My brain feels like it's pounding on my skull to get out. Another nightmare. I look at my surroundings. A bureau at the foot of my bed, a chair in the corner, and a mirror on the wall. I look at my reflection. I'm breathing heavily. I look terrified. I am terrified. I throw off my blankets and sheets and walk the two steps down the hall it takes to get to Tré's room. I knock three times and Tré is at the door almost immediately.
"Billie! Oh my god! Are you okay?" He asks, engulfing me in a hug. I smile and nod against his shoulder.
"Nightmare." I whisper, burying my head deeper into the crook of his neck.
He nods and hugs me for a few moments longer before letting me go and leading me to his bed. He shuts the door and lays down beside me. He smiles and puts an arm around my waist. Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.
And guess what?
No nightmares.