Part 16

Tré P.O.V

      They rush Billie to the hospital as soon as they get here. I sit in the back of the ambulance, holding his hand. They asked me a lot of questions and almost made me stay behind when I said I wasn't family, but after I explained the situation, they let me stay.
      I'm currently sitting in the most uncomfortable chair in the history of ever, holding the most adorable boy's hand, and crying. Crying a lot. I've been up for about 48 hours now, praying to every God I can think of to watch over Billie and keep him safe. I'm so tired, I don't even notice when the door swings open and a tall figure steps through the opening.
"Hey Tré... how's he doing?"
The voice startles me out of my thoughts and I look up to see a very concerned Mike.
      "He's fine." I say bluntly.
      He flinched at the lack of emotion in my voice, and sits in the chair next to me. "What about you? You holding up alright?" He asks, putting an arm around my shoulders.
      I shrug away from his touch. "Better without you."
      "Oh." He swallows loudly. "Alright." I immediately felt bad when his voice cracked into a small sob. Mike gets up to leave, but I grab his wrist just in time.
      "Wait... Mikey I didn't mean that. I'm sorry."
      He just pulls his wrist out of my grasp and nods. "I'll see you later, Tré. Keep me posted on Billie. I didn't mean it when I said I hated him. I was just mad he liked you too. Call me." He says, having a staring contest with his shoes. He closes the door lightly behind him. I'm crying again. That's when I hear a soft groan.
      I look over at Billie and his eyelashes flutter a little. "B-Billie? You awake?"
      Another groan.
      I sit on my knees right next to the hospital bed, and poke his cheek. "Wake up, man. You've been asleep long enough."
      He chuckles lightly, but it comes out kind of strangled. Like it pained him to do so. His eyes open at last and stare into mine. "Hey Tré." He says weakly.
      "BILLIE! OH MY GOODNESS! YOU'RE ALRIGHT! D-DO YOU NEED ANYTHING?! ARE YOU FEELING OKAY?!" I scream frantically.
      He laughs again. "I'm fine Tré." He squeezes my hand tighter. "Thank you."
      "For...?"
      He smiles. "Saving my life again."
      "You don't have to thank me for that! I'll do it any time, any where." I smile, blinking away the tears that threaten to spill over my cheeks.
     Billie hums in response and closes his eyes again. "Tré?"
      "Yeah?"
      "I want something."
      "Anything. Except drugs. Maybe you should lay off those for a while, until you get better I mean."
      He grins. "No, not drugs. Something else." He says softly.
      I lean in to hear him better. "What is it?"
      "You." Is all he says before he capture my lips in his, and kisses me sweetly. He wraps his arms loosely around my neck to deepen the kiss. It's absolutely perfect.
      Sweet, sweet bliss.
////////////////////
A/N- HOLY CANNOLIS! 1k READS?! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! <3

      Also, I think I'm going to end this here pretty soon. It's been a pleasure, really.

      I'M STILL IN SHOCK OH MY GOODNESS THANK YOU ALL!

-H.M.