Part 9

Mike's P.O.V
      I just decided to walk home with the guys and call my mom from Tré's house. Tré. He's pretty insane. I love it. I watch as he runs ahead of Billie and I, run back, circle is a few times, and repeat. I smile down a Billie.
      "Is he always this energetic?"
      Billie chuckles. "Yeah... appears so."
      I smile at Tré. "Perfect."

      Wee but of a time skip here.

      I almost fall backwards at the size of Tré's house. It's huge!!
      "Woah Tré!! Your house is awesome!"
      Tré just smiles.
      "Oh yeah, Mikey! Just WAIT until you see the inside!" Billie grins.
      Tré hops up the stone steps and pushes open one of the big wooden doors. There's a big entry way with tall ceilings. I can hear my footsteps echo off the walls. There is a wide staircase at the end of the entrance that Tré quickly runs up. I follow close behind Billie and we turn into a beige room with a red drum kit and about 7 guitars strewn around the room.
"Woah..." I breathe "This is awesome..."
Tré grabs a phone and hands it to me. "You should probably call your mom before we start..."
I smile and take the phone. I dial my number and walk into the hallway, leaving Tré and Billie to chat quietly behind me. I quickly dial my number and the phone rings a few time before my mom picks up.
"Hello?"
"Hey ma... it's Mike."
"Where are you?"
"With Billie. At a friends house. I'll be home later.
"Yeah okay."
"Okay. Bye mom."
"Yeah..."
She hangs up the phone. I walk back into the room to find Tré laughing quite hard at a story Billie is telling.
He has a cute laugh.
Oh no.
/////////////////////
A/N- Short chapter, I know. BUT I WANTED A CLIFF HANGERRRR. I'll try and update asap.

Thank youuuuu!

SHUT UP, HANNA!

-H.M.