Part 12

Tré P.O.V

I awoke to a soft tapping noise on my door. I groaned and got out of bed to open it. Billie. He was looking at his feet but his eyes widened as he looked up at me. I'm sure I looked pitiful with my eyeliner streaked down my face from the tears. He enveloped me in a bear hug. I just stood there.
"I'm so sorry Tré... so sorry." He mummers into my neck, pecking my jawline softly. I stiffen when his lips touch me and push him away.
"Let's go get food, Billie Joe... and wake up Mike." I say, looking away from his disappointed appearance. He nods and retreats down the stairs to go get Mike.

Lets just jump over to breakfast.

      We all just sat there in awkward silence. Billie had to inform Mike of everything that happened last night when he went to wake him up and he verified that he DID like me. I poked my pop tart, stealing glances at both Billie and Mike. Mike threw his spoon on the table, making us both jump.
"Did I miss something? Yeah, I like Tré, but why does that make it all mopey and awkward?" He exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air.
"Because I like Tré too." Billie whispered.
"Hm?"
Billie sighed. "BECAUSE I LIKE TRÉ TOO! CAN YA HEAR ME NOW MICHEAL?"
"Oh... sorry Bill... I didn't know..."
The silence was back now, Mike was playing with his fruit loops and Billie was just staring at his half eaten apple.
"I choose Mike." I blurt suddenly.
"What?" They say in unison, both their heads snapping to stare at me.
I gulp. "Mike." I squeak. I clear my throats and wipe a tear. "I ch-choose Mike."
Mike grins and puts his arm around my shoulders and kisses my cheek. "Thanks Tré."
I just nod and look at Billie. We make eye contact and he nods solemnly. "Well then." He says with a really rude tone. "Guess I'll just leave." He pushes is chair back from the table and walks towards the door.
I start to panic. "Y-You'll come back won't you? You're still gonna stay here right?" I ask.
"I dunno Tré. I don't want to invade on the happy couple's time." He hisses before slamming the door.
I look up at Mike with wide eyes and he just kisses my forehead. "He'll be alright. He's tough." He hugs me close and I just nod into his chest.
I hope he's right.
////////////////////
A/N- you'll find out about Billo in the next chapter. A lot of crap's gonna go down in the next chapter. ANYWHO! Here's this for ya...

Thanks for reading!

I'll stop talking.

-H.M