Chapter 23

Chapter 23

DPOV

We have been looking at properties for a week now and nothing seemed to be right. This is the last one available at the present time so if this doesn't pan out we may need to do some rethinking.

Abe had advised us from the start not to be steam rollered into anything and that realtors in LA could be as blood sucking as strigoi; however, he also said that most have a weakness for fast cars and rich, beautiful women, so he told us that playing to that might get us better deals. After being told this Roza did a little shopping and at that first meeting in walked Roza Belikova, heiress to a fortune and two International Companies with two of her associates. Even I was blown away by the tight red business dress she was wearing and those heels should have a health warning on them 'may cause heart failure'. I was so glad I was secure knowing she loved only me because I swear I would have had a hard time controlling my anger at all the leers she received in that real estate office, but she played them like a cheap piano. She had them drooling and tripping over each other in an attempt to give her what she wanted. What a woman! My woman, my wife.

We were five minutes away from her final 'performance'. This time I will be surprised if the guy survives. Hell even I was having problems concentrating. Today she was dressed in a pair of red leather pants, a white designer T-shirt with intricate embroidery in red thread and a red leather waist length jacket. Oh god did she look hot. Never mind the realtor having problems, I had to try and keep my mind from thinking about getting in her pants.

We pulled up to a huge building up in the hills above LA. It was a little out of the way for regular foot traffic but we didn't want that type of custom. Dhampir gyms needed to be discreet as it would be very difficult to hide our strength, speed and skills from humans if we shared premises. One in the plus column for this site.

I cut the engine and got out, walking around the SUV to open the door for Roza; playing the rich woman up to the max. I held out my hand to help her from the vehicle and gave it a squeeze. During 'performances' we didn't touch or imply we were more than associates because that was what Abe suggested as it would detract from what we were trying to achieve, so the hand squeeze was the only reassurance I got to give her and her me.

We looked around and saw a man around my age in an expensive suit leaning on his Porsche. I guess that's our guy. "Go get him tiger" I said quietly to her and she smiled her man eating smile as she walked forward.

"Mr Andrews I presume" Roza said holding out her hand, continuing to smile at him with that smile that can slay any man. I should know she hooked me with it. You could see the guy trying to form a sentence but failing miserably. "I'm Roza Belikova and these are my Associates Dimitri and Mason."

"Pleased to meet you" he gasped out "sorry but you just took my breath away." Oh he was one of those; smooth talker. Eat him alive, Roza I thought smugly.

"Poor guy, he's so far gone he doesn't realise it" Mason whispered.

"I know the feeling" I whispered back.

"So can we go inside and take a look?" We were brought back to our surroundings by Roza requesting a tour, again giving Mr Andrews a smile that was slowly turning him into goo. Roza has never really understood what power she has over the male sex. Her just walking into a room makes the testosterone levels sky rocket; it's amazing she doesn't cause a stampede and now when she is actively using her feminine wiles she is devastating.

"This is a very large space" I heard her say "great for dividing into smaller rooms. Ideal for my business."

"What business are you in Ms Belikova?