The Player- Luke Brooks FanFic

Hey so I had this idea stuck in my head. I decided to write about it.

I hope you guys enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

'You are now free to leave the plane. Thank you for flying with DeltaAir lines. Have a nice day.' The pilot says over the intercom.

I look out the window and see we landed at the airport. I turn to my mom to see her smiling at me. I just give her a quick smile and unbuckle my seatbelt. She grabs our carry ons.

My name is Ann Kate Scully. I just moved to Australia from the U.S. It's just my mom, Colleen, my little brother, Timmy, and me. My dad left us and my two older siblings, Mollie and Kevin, went with him. You could say my childhood sucked but I'm strong because of it. My mom got a promotion with her job, thus the move to Australia.

I have medium, long, brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm 5'5" and not necessarily the skinniest person out there. I'm not BIG but not small. I'm average. That's how I like to describe myself, average. I tan really easily, so I already have a good tan. I'm pretty smart, I just get distracted a lot.

I'm now attending Penola Catholic College in year 11. My mom already got my uniform. Can you say puke? It's just not flattering in anyway, shape, or form. I'm really nervous about going to a new school. People can be really mean.

We exit the plane and go to baggage claim. It took at least 20 minutes to get all our suitcases. I'm a 17 year old girl, what do you expect?

We finally get all our luggage and catch a taxi. My mom gives the taxi man our new address. I really need to learn it now. On the way there, I saw so many unfamiliar buildings. Australia is actually really beautiful.

After about 40 minutes, we arrive at a house. It was kind of small. I loved it though. It doesn't take much for me to be happy. It was a Cream color.

We grabbed our luggage and my mom unlocked our new house. It was already furnished, since my mom came here earlier to get the house ready, while me and Timmy were with our grandparents. I ran up to my room immediately. I opened the door and saw my new room. The walls were a pretty light purple. My queen sized bed was covered in a black duvet and black sheets, filled with colorful throw pillows. I'm kind of a wild child when it comes to stuff like that.

I plopped my bags on my bed and unzipped them. Time to unpack and get settled in. Greaaatt. I put all my clothes in my closet and put my pictures all over the walls. Their mostly of me and my friends. I miss them so much right now. I guess I just need to make new friends.

It was already 10:00 when I finished unpacking. I went downstairs to get a little night snack before I took a shower and went to bed.

"Hey Ann." My mom says from the couch. "You should probably be getting to bed. You have school tomorrow." Oh so now she breaks it to me.

"Ugh! Oh my god! Thanks for ruining my night." I said walking back upstairs.

I get to the bathroom and strip down really quick and jump in the shower. I got out and the time was 10:15. Hmm not too bad. I brush my hair and my teeth.

I put on my blue sweat shirt and jump into bed. I set the alarm on my phone and close my eyes. Please lord, let tomorrow be a good day.

----------------------------------------------

First chapter!

Vote & Comment.

Love you<3