Chapter 14

Chapter 13 was a doozy wasn't it! ;P lol

So I hope you enjoy chapter 14!

P.S. I give muh girl jackiemunoz5 a shout out because if it wasn't for her chapter 13 wouldn't be there! Go check out her fanfic! It's pretty great!;)

-------------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

So its been a week since Luke and I have fixed everything. Tyla ended up moving to Queensland because of his mom. Brittany has tried some shit but we usually end up catching her and her stupid minions in the act. I would say everything is finally going right.

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. I turn around and peer down the hallway to see who was yelling.

Turns out the 'hey' wasnt for me but for someone else.

I turn around, quickly, trying to recover from my embarrassing moment, but instead of actually walking away, I run into a hard, steady object and fall flat on my ass.

"Dammit!" I scream to myself and just barry my face in my hands.

I hear laughing and I slowly pick my head up to see whose there. I see a tall muscular guy with broad shoulders and biceps that could kill. He was so tan and had shaggy blonde hair. All I was thinking was 'damn'.

"Hey" He chuckled at me. "Need some help?" He held out his hand to help me up.

"Thanks." I say taking it and being effortlessly lifted off the ground. I stand up and dust the dirt off of me. I give him a sweet look and walk past him to go to my class.

The next thing I know, the tall boy is chasing behind me to walk next to me.

"Hey I didn't catch your name." He said smiling at me.

"It's Ann." I said turning a corner.

"A pretty name for a pretty girl." He said flirtatiously. I just giggled to myself.

"What about you? What's your name?" I said stopping and catching him off guard.

"The names Griffin." He said resting his hand on the lockers and backs me up into them.

"Awesome! Now care to give a girl some space?" I said pushing his chest back so I could get to my class.

I scurry away and hear his deep laugh behind me. He gives me shivers down my back.

------------------

I was walking into the canteen and saw my group of friends sitting down at a table. I smiled at them and walked towards them with my plate of food. On my way there I bump into someone, actually scratch that. I'm practically bulldozed down by another body. The fact that I completely ran into someone wasn't enough though. My whole plate of food, just fell all over my chest. I just sat there and looked down at my food covered chest. All I could do was moan in frustration.

"Hey, I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going. Let me buy you a new lunch." I heard the familiar voice again. I looked up and we both gave each other an 'are you serious' look.

"Griffin. What is it with you and running into me!" I screamed a little frustrated.

"I'm sorry! What can I say. I can't seem to stay away from beautiful girls." He says helping me up from the ground.

"Hey Ann! Are you okay? You went flying!" I heard James from behind me.

I turn around and I see everyone standing behind James giving me a worried look.