Chapter 12

Holy cow! It's chapter 12! Lol jk! Thank you for voting!

Enjoy<3

-----------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

*RING RINGG*

School finally finished and I couldn't be happier.

Today has been a very eventful day. Tonight I get to go on a date with Luke, and might I say, I'm so excited!!

He's suppose to be picking me up at 6 and it is currently 4:15. I have t minus less than 2 hours to get ready and I need to start soon, if I want to get perfect.

When I got home from school today no one was home. Seriously? Where is everyone? I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter.

"Ann,

I'm out and not going to back until late. I told Timmy to go and sleep over at his new friend, Jacobs, house. Don't wait up! Love you to bits! :*

<3 Momma"

Great. I get the house to myself and I'm not even going to be here.

How am I going to pick out an outfit without a second opinion?! Now I'm starting to panic about this date.

Okay Ann breath. Just breath. You've hung out with Luke before. If he really likes you he won't care what you look like.

"Heww" I left out a breath of relief. I feel a little bit better.

I rush up stairs to search for an outfit perfect for this date.

I walk into my closet and search through all my hangers. Nothing was good enough! I can't wear a skirt, I can't wear jeans, I can't wear a T-shirt. Why am I even a girl? Why do I have to deal with this? Okay I give up. I'm not going. Nope. Not going.

*RING RINGG*

My phone was going off. I look at the caller ID and it was Heidi. I answer the phone.

[H=Heidi & A=Ann]

A: "Hello?"

H: "ANN KATE SCULLY! Don't you dare back down on this date. I know you, by now and you've probably already convinced yourself you have nothing to wear."

A: "I really can't and plus I don't even really like him."

That's a lie. A HUGE lie.

H: "That's a lie. I see the way you two look at each other. You're practically in love with each other."

A: "Okay maybe it is a lie but I have nothing to wear, thus why I'm not going."

H: "Oh yes you are! I don't care if I have to go over there and dress you myself. You are going on this date whether you like it or not. It's time you guys finally DTR." (A/N: DTR means define the relationship) "Oh! I know what you could wear! Okay the other day when I was at your house, I was going through your closet."

A: "Uhh. Why?"

H: "It doesn't matter why, what does matter is that I found the perfect outfit for you!"

A: "Please enlighten me on what outfit that is."

H: "Okay go into your closet. Walk all the way to the back and turn left. You will see that pink sweater-"

A: "Heidi! That sweater is hideous! My Aunt Margo gave that to me for Easter. It has a bedazzled bunny on the back."

H: "Would you let me finish! Jeez. Okay NEXT to the pink sweater is a beautiful black skater dress, that still has the tags on it. Why I ask? I have no clue cause it's freaking adorable."