Chapter 5

Chapter 5 guys!

Hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with tear stains on my face. Oh boy. My head hurts.

I swear, you sleep the best when you cry yourself to sleep but when you wake up, it's the worst hangover ever.

I thought back to what happened yesterday. I was so embarrassed, crying in front of Luke. He's probably going to make fun of me on Monday.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:00! I quickly texted Heidi.

To Heidi:

Hey! When do you want me to come over? I can help you get ready!

From Heidi:

Now! I can't find anything to wear!

To Heidi:

Okay! Let me get dressed an I'll be over ASAP!

I jumped out of bed and ran to my shower. I took the worlds quickest shower and got ready really quick.

I pulled on some sweatpants and a sweatshirt. After I blow dried my hair I threw it up in a messy bun.

I walk down stairs and I see my mom standing in the kitchen.

"Hey mom." I say grabbing an apple.

"Hey sweetie. Are you okay? I heard crying in your room last night." She says stopping me from leaving.

"Oh yeah. Just... boys." I said taking a breath.

"Well if you need anything, I'm here for you." She says putting a hand on my arm.

"Thanks. I'm going to go Heidi's to help her get ready for a date." I say walking out the door.

I walk out the door and I take out my headphones. I walk down my driveway and look both ways before crossing the street. I look to my left and then my right. When I looked to my right I saw a boy leaning against a silver car. His car was parked in front of Luke's house.

"Hey there." The boy said very seductively.

"Hi." I said all smiley.

"Come over here." He says waving me over there. I walk over there hating myself for wearing this god awful outfit. "I've never seen you before. I'm Beau." He says winking at me.

I looked at him up and down. He was kind of tall. He was taller than me. He had brown hair swept over under a snapback. He had a cut off shirt, which showed his muscles. I'm not complaining though. I looked up at his eyes and stopped there.

"Holy shit." I said under my breath.

His green eyes were absolutely mesmerizing. My whole body froze. I couldn't stop staring at them.

I heard someone clear their throat. Crap, was I staring at him for a while? I finally snapped back into reality.

"Oh, uhh I'm Ann." I said smiling a little bit. I heard the front door open and slam shut. I turned towards the noise and saw Luke standing there frozen.

Crap.

Crap!

CRAP!

Okay Ann time to leave. I turn back to Beau.

"Well, it was nice meeting you Beau. See you around." I said waving and speed walking away. I had to leave before I was humiliated in front of Beau by Luke.