Chapter 3

Chapter 3!

I hope you enjoy! <3

----------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V..

I woke up again to my alarm clock blasting 'Really Don't Care' by Demi Lavato.

Today I didn't feel like straightening my hair. I put my hair in a French fishtail braid. I did my usual makeup and head downstairs. I had at least 20 minutes to kill since I didn't have to straighten my hair. I decided to make some eggs for me and Timmy.

I made the eggs and Timmy comes running down the stairs.

"Do I smell what I think I smell?" He says.

"Haha yeah. You want some?" I ask holding a plate of my famous eggs.

"Uhh yeah!" He grabs the plate and starts to dig in.

I put the dishes in the sink and get my books together. It was finally time to walk to school.

"Okay Timmy let's go." I said walking out the door. He comes running up with his bag on his back.

We walk all the way to school in complete silence. Well, we both had our head phones in.

We got to the point where we separate and just walked off.

I go through the gates and I hear my name being called. I look around a little bit and then I see Zack, Jane, and Wendy all under a tree. I walk over to them and smile. As I was walking over to them I accidentally ran into someone. Of course it was that Luke kid who is like Brittany's little boy toy. He gave me a little smirk and I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Hey guys!" I said waving to them.

"Hey Ann! So what's up!" Wendy asks.

"Ohh nothing just dreading school, you know? Haha" I said sitting down next to them.

Heidi then runs up to us with a big smile on her face.

"Guys. Guys! GUYS! Guess what?!" She says out of breath. Haha she's so funny.

"What?" We all said at once.

"Daniel Sahyounie just asked me out on a date for Saturday!" She said all excited and started to jump up and down. "Ann I was wondering if it would be okay if you help me get ready?" She says turning to me.

"Yeah haha that's fine! Perfect time for you to tell me about this Daniel kid." I said and then James came walking up.

"JAMES! Guess what?!" Heidi yells, jumping on James.

"Daniel asked you on a date for Saturday! I know! Daniel just came running up to me saying you said yes. Haha" He says laughing.

We all laugh at how cute they are and then the first bell rings. Heidi helps me up and we all walk to period 1.

Today went a little bit faster than usual. The bell rang and already it was lunch time. We all got our food and sat down at our usual table.

We were all having a good time until we heard yelling coming from the middle of the room. We all looked up to see Luke and Brittany standing up looking pissed. Oh this should be good.

"Seriously Luke? You're really doing this right now?" Brittany yells back at Luke.

"Yes I am doing this now. I'm tired of this fucking relationship. I'm tired of the on again off again shit. I'm so through." Luke yells back.

"Oh please. How many girls have you had? And you always end up coming back to me. This isn't over Luke. It never is." Brittany says crossing her arms.