Chapter 8

Chapter 8! Woo!

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

I wake up to the familiar sound of the song I used for my alarm clock. Ugh! It's Monday. Everyone hates Mondays. If you like Mondays you must be some extra terrestrial.

I finally turn off my alarm clock and roll out of bed, and when I mean roll out of bed I mean it. I hit the floor with a thump. Ouch! Okay maybe that wasn't the best idea...

I crawl over to my bathroom and inch my way up to look in the mirror and see the mess I made last night while sleeping. I look at my reflection just picking out my imperfections. Ew. My eyes are an ugly brown, where did that come from, why can't these scars go away, what if I get a nose job, I freaking need to do my eyebrows. I say to myself. I finally turn on my straightener and wash my face.

After my whole routine was finished I made my way downstairs to see Timmy still in his PJs.

"Whoa whoa whoa. What are you doing?" I ask walking closer to him.

"I'm sick. I'm not going to school today." He said with a pale face. I'm not going to lie he does look sick but being the best sister I am, I decided to mess with him.

"You're not sick. You're faking it, faker." I say getting in his face.

"Eff off Ann." Timmy says pushing my face with his hand.

I just shrug it off and start to make myself breakfast.

It was 8:01 when I finally finished eating my toast. I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door. I put in my headphones and started to listen to my 1D playlist. They don't know about us started to play and honestly, it just made me want to cry. I wish I had a guy like that. I want someone to treat me like that. Who am I kidding? I have a crush on the schools player. He wouldn't think about treating a girl like that. If he did, it would be only to get in her pants.

I was half way to school when I felt the presence of someone behind me. I turn around and saw a man in his like mid 40s walking behind me. He looked super sketchy. I just walked a bit faster. I took out my headphones from my ears and put them away. I had to be aware of everything because this man freaks me out. I turn around and the man started to walk faster. I furrowed my eyebrows and my heart beat was racing. This can't be happening right now.

The man looked up from the ground and made eye contact with me. He gave me an evil smirk and ran up to me. I started to dart up the street trying to get away from him. Right when I was about scream, a hand came over my mouth scaring me. The man slammed me against the wall that was next to us. He lifted me off the ground from my neck. I couldn't scream for help if I wanted to. The man started to feel me up and all I could do was let tears fall.

"HEY! Ann? What the fuck is going on?" I heard a voice yell from the distance. I turned my head but I couldn't see anything. My vision started to blur. I needed oxygen to my brain. My eyes slowly started to close and then I felt the hard pavement catch my fall. Then everything went black.

--------------

I smell food. Mmmmm what kind of food? I slowly open my eyes and I see a white ceiling. Is my mom making something? Wait. I'm suppose to be at school. What happened?

I quickly sit up and my head just starts spinning. I lay back down and close my eyes trying to get it to stop. I cuddle up to a pillow next to me and inhale deeply into it.

What? This doesn't smell like my pillow. This smells like...like...like...boy! Am I in Timmy's room? I open my eyes to see red walls. Timmy doesn't have red walls. No no no. I know this room. I slowly get up, since I learned my lesson the hard way the first time I tried to get up. I have pants on? That are WAY too big for me, and an obey t shirt on. Now I'm freaked out. I open the door and slowly make my way down the stairs. Every step felt like someone was hitting the back of my head with a hammer. I could smell the food more now. Oh my gosh! Eggs! I freaking love eggs. I pick up the pace since I'm STARVING! I walk into the kitchen to see...Luke? He had his shirt off but still had his school pants on. I know I could only see the back of him but daaaaaayyyyuuuummmmnnn! Can you say sexy?