Chapter 15

Heyyyy! Sorry it's kind if late. School is out and work is kicking my ass.

Soo here's chapter 15!

Enjoy<3

------------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since my so called date with Luke and I've ignored everything that has to do with him. School is out so it's easier since we are on a long break.

The only person I've really talked to was James and that was because we hung out afterwards. That night mostly consisted of me scarfing down ice cream and asking what's wrong with me.

I think it's time to just leave the whole Luke situation. I think it's best for me to be by myself. I'm still thinking whether or not to still hang out with his friends.

It's Monday and I've been in my room for half the day. My mom is at the hospital, for work, and my brother is at his friends house. I literally have nothing to do.

*buzz buzz*

I check my phone and I see I have a text message from and unknown number.

638-839-9184:

Hey! It's Griffin. Don't ask how I got your number but it wasn't easy. Anyway, wanna hang out today?

To Griffin:

Sure! And I'll have to hear the story later lol

From Griffin:

Great! I'll come pick you up in 30. xx

To Griffin:

Okay see you then!

Okay I guess I do have something to do today.

-30 minutes later-

*Ding dongg*

Yay! Griffin is here! I'm glad he gave me a little time to actually look presentable.

I run down the stairs and quickly stop at the door. I can't let him think that I'm actually excited to hang out with him.

I open the door to see a tan muscular Griffin. He was wearing a muscle tee that says 'just pop it' and tan shorts with red vans to match.

God! Why is he so sexy?

"Done checking me out princess?" He says snapping me out of my daze.

"As if." I said pushing his chest a side and walking towards his black BMW.

He follows behind me and I open the passenger door. I plop down in the seat and wait for Griffin to get to the car.

He finally arrives and we set off for our day of adventure.

---------------------

We've been driving for quite a while now and I'm kind of getting scared. I'm thinking about texting my mom to track my phone so nothing bad happens, but then we come to a stop. I look around to see where we are at and I see this giant house. It's literally like a castle. I look over at Griffin and he's looking straight ahead like it's nothing, like this whole atmosphere doesn't faze him. I have never seen such beautiful scenery in my life.

"Griffin. What is this place?" I say breathless.

"My house." He simply says, like it's nothing.

"Your house? As in, you live here?" I ask while raising my voice.

"Yeah, why?" He asks looking over at me.