Chapter 17

Literally never got that many votes that fast. I love you guys. You bring tears to my eyes. I felt like I had to update quick just for you guys!

Hope you enjoy!<3

--------------------------------------------------

Ann's P.O.V.

It's officially 8 o'clock and I just got out of the shower. Griffin is picking me up at 9 and I have an hour to get ready. Okay I can do this.

I go to my vanity and sit down on my stool in front of the mirror. I start off by moisturizing my face and then I lather on some BB cream. I get my powder brush and load it up with product from my compact powder. I set my BB cream with the powder and apply my blush. I'm already half way done with my makeup and decide to go all out with my eye makeup. I first apply a shimmery white to my lid and blend that out. Then I apply a gold color to the crease of my eye and the outer corner. I blend that out and voilà, I'm done! Well, with eyeshadow. I take out my brown liquid liner and line my eyes. When I'm finished with that I take out my mascara and load up my top and bottom lashes with product. I finally finished my makeup and started to blow dry my hair.

I was finally finished with my hair and all I had to do was volumize the crap out of it. You see, my hair tends to be on the flat side.

I look at the clock and it's only 8:45.

"Okay good. I have 15 minutes to find something to wear." I say to myself.

I walk over to my closet and start to graze the racks until I lay my eyes on a simple, fat striped, baby blue and white button down that used to belong to my dad. Then I get some high waisted jean shorts out and my white keds. I loop my light brown belt to tie the outfit together. My nails are painted a simple black from a couple days ago. I look at myself in my long mirror and I'm very pleased with what I see. I look at the clock and see I have only 8 minutes until Griffin is suppose to be here.

I start to lace up my shoes when I notice an old photo I printed off of Heidi, Jane, Wendy, and me. I take a deep breath and walk over to it. I feel my heart getting heavy and my breathing hitch. I was on the verge of tears and I looked at my phone.

"Maybe I should text them in one of our old group messages to see how they're doing." I say to myself, debating whether if it's a good idea.

I start to walk over to my phone but I'm stopped when I heard the door bell ring. That means Griffin is here. I grab my phone forgetting all about texting my old best friends and run down the stairs.

I open the front door and I see a tall Griffin grinning at me from ear to ear. He is wearing a black t-shirt with khaki chino shorts on and his burgundy vans. I don't care how much of an ass he is, he is still so damn hot.

"Ready to go?" He says in an excited tone.

"Yeah." I say back smiling. "Mom! I'm leaving!" I yell back into the house and hear my mothers faint voice giving me the 'okay' to leave.

We walk to Griffin's car and plop ourselves in his comfy leather seats. He looks at me and smiles.

"Oh! I almost forgot something." He says smiling and leans towards me.

He closes the space between our faces and I can feel his plump, soft lips on mine. I guess this is the time where you hear me say there are sparks everywhere and I don't want him to stop. Well no, far from that. I mean he's not a bad kisser but there is no spark. Non at all. I guess there really is no such thing as a spark anyway.

The kiss finally ends and we both open our eyes at the same time. I put on a fake smile and he seems pretty satisfied with himself so he turns on the car. We drive out of my driveway and drove to the party.