Chpater 13

Chapter 13 ✌️

The fact that I got 5 votes in one day makes me want to hug all of you! Thank you so much!

Here's chapter 13 hope you enjoy!<3

------------------------------------------------

Luke's P.O.V.

"Wake the FUCK up!" A voice yells in my ear.

"Hmm?" I say groggily.

"Luke! What the fuck are you doing?!" The voice screams again.

"I WAS fucking sleeping!" I yell back, snapping my eyes open to see Jai standing there with a pissed off look.

"Oh really? Well how was your date with Ann?" Jai says crossing his arms.

"How's my date with-" I say quietly to myself. "OH SHIT! What time is it?! She's gonna be so pissed if I'm late!" I jump out of bed and rush around the room, trying to get ready.

"Don't even bother Luke. It's already Saturday. Your chances with her are long gone." Jai says standing against the bedroom wall.

"Wait it's Saturday?! But I just closed my eyes for two seconds. I specifically remember waiting for 5:50 to come, so I could pick her up." I say confused as shit and also wondering how I got in my bed with my shirt off.

"Well you stood her up. She's been on the phone with Wendy all day crying about you. You fucked up major this time. Good luck trying to fix this." Jai says walking past me and patting my shoulder.

Fuck fuck fuck!! She'll never forgive me for this. I have to talk to her.

I throw on some sweat pants and a white T-shirt. I'm going to her house and I'm going to explain everything, even though I don't know what happened. I mean after Brittany left- Brittany. I should have known.

Ann's P.O.V.

"I waited and waited. H-he made m-me feel so unimportant. I'm s-so embarrassed We-Wendy. I just want to diiieee!" I cried to Wendy on the phone.

"I know babe. Just let it all out." Wendy said calmly.

"I just can't fucking believe he stood me up for that fucking slag! He slept with her and she posted a damn photo on twitter! I mean who does that!" I said sounding more angry than hurt.

*Knock Knock*

"Ugh! Hold on Wendy." I said quietly in the phone.

"Yeah?" I yelled at the door.

"Open up." I heard my moms hard voice behind the door.

I got out of bed and wiped the tears from my face before opening the door.

"Luke's downstairs. He says he wants to talk to you." She says looking a bit worried.

"Tell him that he can go screw himself. I do NOT want to talk to him." I say with as much attitude as possible.

"I can't say that! Ann, what happened? Please talk to me." She pleaded.

"I'm fine. Just tell him to leave me alone forever. I have it all under control." I say shutting her out.

I can't talk to my mom about this kind of stuff. It's just too weird and she always makes it about her.

I shut the door and get back on the phone with Wendy but to my surprise the call has ended.

"UGHH!" I grunt plopping down on my bed.

-----------------

I just stare at my ceiling what seemed like seconds but turned into hours. Before I knew it, it was already dark outside.