Introduction time (edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Assassination classroom nor do I own the characters.

(For future reference: Anything in bold in previous chapters will be underlined in the "Last time" section)

Now

Author's POV

A Young teenage girl with mid-thigh length strawberry blond hair and amethyst eyes, who appeared to be in her mid to late teens, walked up a mountain to get to her new classroom. she had been informed of this the night before, although she was aware that this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Flashback

A pair of fraternal twins entered their house, a boy and girl who were almost identical if not for being different genders and having different personalities, only those who really observed the pair would notice that the male had more narrowed eyes that seemed to glare at anyone or thing, like his father. The female's eyes were wider and held a softer caring aura to them, she also had softer facial features and higher cheekbones than her twin, obviously inherited from their mother.

As soon as the door had closed behind the pair a bone-chilling voice echoed from somewhere on their left. Turning in the direction of the voice, the twins realised that their father stood waiting for them, his expression to anyone else was normal but the twins who grew up with him knew that he was furious. "Gakushuu, go and do your homework." The father ordered his son, before his gaze turned on his daughter, if it were possible his eyes became even more cold and unwelcoming, "you, come with me." he had stated. The two siblings glanced at each other, the female gave her brother a pleading look, in return she received a smug expression as he motioned her to follow their father, before doing what he was told, not wanting to anger their father further.

Resigning herself the young female ascended the stairs following her father to his office. Taking a deep breath she entered the room closing the door behind her. As soon as the door clicked into place she had no time to think as her body impacted her father's desk and then the floor on the far side of the room, her face stinging. She stared at the man who raised her in a mixture of fear, shock and horror as she slowly stood, never before had he resorted to physical violence so quickly, usually it was psychological trauma that would leave her with nightmares for months.

She observed as her father sat down and began to look through some papers, not bothering to look at his daughter he said, " You're a disgrace to the Asano name. Because of your appalling grades you have left me no choice but to send you to E-class" the girl stared at him for a second before replying, "I am ranked 6th in the entire grade father, how are my grades that bad, when I still rank within the top ten." Her father only sneered as a reply before he continued, ignoring her response, " As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted. I will be sending you to E-class, as I will not have your carefree attitude and newfound laziness affecting your brother or his studies. This family holds no place for dropouts. Your grades best be in the top three by midterms, otherwise, there will be severe repercussions." The girl gulped, staring down the man in front of her, " I have informed one of the teachers, who will wait for you at the E-Class campus before school tomorrow morning. Oh, and I suggest you get up early, as you will make your own way there." he said, a sadistic smile adorning his face as he glared at the girl in disgust.

"You are to head straight to bed without any dinner tonight, because of your attitude. Get out of my sight." The girl bowed her head and left, a bruise slowly forming on her face. Upon turning down the corridor that lead to her room, she saw her brother leaning on the wall beside it with a snide look on his face, although on closer inspection she saw I flicker of...concern? Within his eyes, although she was unsure, she noted his eyes flicker down to her cheek and then back to her eyes again before turning to gaze at something behind her.