Pissed off time (edited)

(Author's notes)

"SHOUTING"

"Speaking"

"Ayame's sadistic side speaking"

'Ayame's sadistic side thinking'

'Thoughts'

*actions*

// sound effect or flash//

I don't own Assassination classroom nor do I own the characters

Bold in last chapter is underlined in the last time part

Last time
"Wanna come over to mine for the afternoon? I don't really feel like heading back to class and we already have our stuff." Karma asked as the Girl nodded they made their exit from the school grounds not long after the bell signalling the beginning of class rang.

Now

Days later the students of Kunugigaoka High school congregated on one of the platforms of the Local Train station, separated by class with students A through D in first-class seating, with E class in lower-class seating. Right on time, the train pulled into the station, and all of the students of A-D classes (Minus Asano Gakushuu who favoured being prim and proper) clambered to be the first on the train going to Kyoto. It was during this time that Bitch-sensei traipsed down the platform in supermodel attire, Karasuma-sensei was tired of his co-workers' inability of not dragging attention to themselves walked over and smacked Irina upside the head, " we are supposed to be keeping a low profile, what part of your outfit says low profile. Now go change into normal clothes" Irina begged to not have to change but Karasuma-sensei didn't stop until she went to change her outfit.

Whilst waiting for Irina, Ayame noticed her brother beckoning her over, subtly bumping karma on the shoulder as she passed she lowly mumbled, "I'm going to speak to my brother, will you wait for me?" Karma discretely nodded before turning back to the rest of their bustling classmates and Ayame glided over to her brother.

"I see you and Akabane seem to have gotten quite close" the exasperation, sarcasm and annoyance in his tone were clear, about what he thought about his younger twin sister associating with his rival. "I don't know what you are insinuating, we're classmates, Gakushuu, that's about as close as we are going to get, you as well as anyone else knows how father would react to anything other than proper grades and decorum. Any member of E-class would not fit his ideals, especially Akabane-san, besides if I continued to socialise with you like we used to, then not only would it bring your reputation down due to you associating with a member of the E-class, but father would get mad because you would be attempting to ruin his system, and we both know what happened to the last boy who thought he could do that. Not to mention that seeing as It involved me all the blame would get put on myself and he would most likely kill me for disobeying his rules" She responded.

Both twins felt a slight shiver run down their spine at the thought of the last person to try and undermine the principals' rules... the poor boy... no one ever saw him again, rumour has it his family moved over to the United States not long after that.

Gakushuu was understanding, he knew the problems with his father's system, but it was practically ingrained in him to follow them, and it angered him slightly that his sister actually had the courage to albeit unintentionally face their father head-on over his own system. Because in reality, he knew that the longer his sister was controlled by his father the more she was being suffocated and she would eventually die. He despised his father's ideals, despite the facade that he put up around the general public and his father, he did care for his sister and only wanted what was best for her. Gakushuu didn't actually hate E-class either, he envied the freedom they got, but he also knew that this was where his sister would thrive. That was why he tried to battle his father's ideals in his own way by, bringing food to her in the evenings once his father had left for his daily 8pm meetings with some unknown person when he refused to give her dinner or treated any bruises Gakuho caused her during his slowly increasing psychopathic emotional outbursts. But back to the main point. He did care for his sister and was internally happy that she was happy but it did irk him greatly that his sister was currently closer to his rival than she was to him, all because of his father's stupid system.