Copyright / Series Info

Copyright © 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 Jelena Mostovaja. All Rights Reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, organizations, groups, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical without express permission from the author, except for the inclusion of brief quotations in a review.

*************************************************

Rjg Trilogy

A man with a vision, he will be known as Godslayer.

Nations fall and vanish; a dominant species erased from existence.

Their mistake? Once, they had let him live.

Planet Dannan is the home of two intelligent and closely related humanoid species: the mysterious Danna—the red people, whose small tribes trace their ancestry and blood powers to a being from the endless Abyss—and the Ynu, whose most numerous nation of Arrakan Uyur dominates the world with an iron fist, brutally subjugating all who oppose them. They reject those with ungodly blood.

Yaren, once a prince, is sent as a slave to rot in a copper mine deep in the mountains of his overrun homeland. The son of a Danna drifter and the Rawani High Queen, he inherits the blood and the will of his parents. He has been left to figure out the hidden power within him to achieve his goals: to take back the ancient kingdom of Rawan and to lead his people to the stars.

Amidst the bloodstained battlefields, dreams and eerie visions, a strange legacy of the Great Ancestor begins to take shape, blending sadness and grief with a fierce joy, and marking the rise of the Commonwealth of Tue Dannan.

Rjg is a xenocentric, epic, hard science fiction novel trilogy that is set in the same Universe as Falaha's Journey, though much earlier in time.