Chapter 9- Never Done

Please vote ⭐️

*Will*

  Will stood outside the doctor's office at around 7:45.

  He remembered being in the hospital months ago, the places still haunt him.

  He had to get a late appointment because all the other slots were filled up and they had to go to the Indianapolis office today.

  Will still didn't understand why the slugs didn't show up on his X-rays the last time, but he was trying to keep it on the down low for now.

  Will just thought about how brave Eleven was, she was abused from such a young age.

    Mike told him all these amazing things that he didn't believe until he met her. And when he did she exceeded his expectations.

   He knew she was Mike's.. but if their was any possibility that she would choose him, he wouldn't give up.

*Mike*

  Mike was sitting next to El on the couch.

  He put in the movie, "Star Wars; Return of The Jedi"

  The movie had been good until the battles, El had gotten scared and cuddled closer to him multiple times.

  He would just  tell her it was only a movie and it would never happen in real life.

  She's so adorable when she's scared.

*Will*

  Will and Joyce had been called into the room about five minutes ago.  

  Will was just looking up at the white ceiling until the doctor came in.

  Just then a shortish young woman came into the room.

  "Hello, my name is Roman, I will be your doctor today," she had a friendly voice, which made Will a tiny bit more comfortable.

*Mike*

  He watched as Eleven started to fall asleep.

  She would be uncomfortable if she fell asleep there so Mike helped her to her new room.

  He watched her start to fall asleep again, then kissed her forehead, "Goodnight, sweetheart. I love you."

He hoped she didn't hear that.

*Will*

  After the doctor examined him, he started coughing.

  A minute later, he coughed up a slug, the upside down flashed.

  Joyce looked horrified and Roman looked a little grossed out.

  Doctors have to be calm so she just said, "We have to take an X-ray.."

  He looked at his mother. "Mom, I'm okay."

  She nodded but he knew she was still terrified. He also knew she loved him and wouldn't ever stop.

||Time-skip||

After Will's X-rays were taken, he watched his Mom talk with the doctors.

A few minutes later she turned to him.

"We're going to bring you home, but in a month you need surgery."

  Will nodded. He felt bad for her, she didn't have a good job, which means she has to borrow from her boyfriend, Bob Newby who also didn't have a very good job...

//Notes\\

Omg guys thank you so much for 320+ views!