Elliot Pyg

"What? He's been declared dead"

"Yeah. No one believes me when I say he's alive. At least everyone believes me when I talk about the car crash."

"Car crash?"

"Yeah. His daughter and son was in that crash too. I think that's what drove him insane. His daughter and son were killed and Pyg barely survived. He blames himself and kidnaps kids to replace his
empty heart with love. It's just he's so confused and he stops seeing them as children but, as toys and then finally true love."

"Did you know him before the crash?"

"Let me tell you who he really is or rather was. Elliot was a successful man, he had a wife and two children. He was always so happy and kind. I knew his wife so we became friends as well. He was all happy all the time until one day a speeding car ran into his. Unfortunately for Elliot his daughter was killed by a shard of glass. His son was badly injured and was later discovered that he had died. Elliot was so guilty and regretted ever driving with them. Then only a couple hours later he was escorted home to tell his wife. He was shocked to see his wife cheating on him. Something in him snapped and he grabbed scissors off the dresser and killed the man that was with his wife. After he was done he walked over to his wife and with bloody hands. He grabbed her face tightly, so tight she couldn't speak. He was so heart broken and he kept saying to her how sorry he was. After he was done talking he stabbed her in the chest. The whole murder was caught on tape."

"So he murdered his wife?!?"

"Yes but, he did more"

"Like what?"

"He ate them. Right in front of the camera he started to eat them. It was said that he only left a few bones. See after he killed them he didn't come out of his house for a a few days. Everyone thought that he was grieving but, instead he was covering up the murder. He scrubbed the floors trying to get out the blood. He hid the bones in the dresser but, he never saw the camera."

This explained lots about Pigs actions.

"Then what?"

The nurse was silent and was weeping uncontrollably.

"Then he broke into my home and ate my baby. He devoured it and he then became so lonely that he forced me to sleep with him. He was so confused I could see it in his green eyes. Still that bastard had no right no matter his mental condition"

The nurse became tense and angry. She clenched her fists and banged them hard on the bed.

"Then when he left your house you called the cops?"

"Yes and they arrested him. But he never made it to prison he just disappeared. No one saw him for a year so the cops called off the search."

"So you think we can find him now?"

"No. He's been in hiding for so long he can be discreet."

"Thank you nurse. Are you sure? Every man can't be stopped right?"

"You know as much as I do that Pyg won't be easy to stop. I suppose it is possible but, leave me out of it."

The nurse started to settle down. Her weeping stopped and she looked tired. She seemed so exhausted and relieved that someone had finally believed her.

I wasn't sure how I could stop Pig. Then it came to me. The perfect plan to get rid of Pig but, I need Ellie for this plan to work.

"Sorry but, I'm going to take a nap"

The nurse got out of my bed and got in the chair and began to rest. I ripped out the wires that hooked me up to the system. I took off the wires and left the wire that tells your heart rate alone so I didn't draw any attention while the nurse was asleep. I grabbed her phone and called back the number.

"Yes"

"Ellie?"

"I'm afraid she can't come to the phone right now"

"Who is this?"

"Don't worry about it you'll find out soon. Also tell Pig I say hello. *laugh* Goodbye Robbert"

I heard the call disconnect, what happened to her? Did pig get her and who's this other guy? I placed the phone on the nurses lap, I had to find Ellie the only way I could think of. I'd have to find Pig's car and rummage through his things for a clue on where he's taken her.