Escape

I decided that now was the time to escape. I Walked over to the clean window and opened it. I heard a ringing sound. The sound of someone's heart stopping and a alarm informing everyone that it's going off. The sound filled my ears and made me extremely irritated.

It turned out that the alarm was from my room. I heard the sound of people yelling and shoes clanking on the white tiled floor so I had no choice but, to escape through the window.

After concluding this I started to crawl out the window and made sure my feet were facing down at the ground before falling. I ignored all calm in sense and forgot how much pain i might have from falling out of this height.

I leaned forward until I was eventually out the window and for a moment I felt like a bird soaring through the air. The sensation didn't last too long because of the rippling pain that went up my leg when I fell.

"Awh!"

I heard from the top window the doctors in a frenzy and panicking to find me.

"Hay where's the boy" blurted out one of the doctors to what I assume was the nurse.

"What? Oh no I fell asleep and he must have ran away!"

"Do you know where he is or where he could have gone?"

"No. I don't know where he is or could be. I never even talked to the kid"

I wondered why the nurse lied to the fellow doctors. It didn't matter to me at the moment I had to get going. I got up from the dirty ground and ran to the streets. My stitches were being torn apart by my movement but, I didn't care.

I didn't know what to do from there. I escaped but, I had no where to stay. I can't go to a motel because I can't afford it. Can't go to Ellie's, can't go to my home because my parents would make a huge fuss alerting everyone.

So instead of going anywhere I decided to just go to a safe place to sleep. It didn't even have to be inside it could just be a isolated mud slide.

I ran across the street looking for a park to sleep at. It began to rain and my feet began to throb by the pebbles pressing into my skin. I listened carefully hoping to not hear any cars pull up. Luckily no one did.

I saw a small dark park up the rock road so I ran to it swiftly. No one was around so I just found a bench and tried to sleep. It wasn't easy to do that simple task because of the cold rain. It also didn't help that I could be snatched by someone easily. Soon enough my eyes closed and I fell into a deep sleep.