Home

I walked through the door to my house. I heard it slam down behind me.

I inhaled the sweet smell of home and I took off my shoes and socks immediately.

I stuck my feet into the soft carpet and walked through the house until I reached the living room.

I walked slowly to the couch and sat down. I sunk deep into the cushions. I reached for the emote and turned on the t.v

I switched to the news. My story was on what a surprise. I looked at the t.v listening carefully at what they said.

The news team was talking to each other about the case.

"We have breaking news here tonight. A local boy also known as Robert Riller has been finally found!"

"That's great news Diana! Not only did he escape and get reunited with his family but, his kidnappers have been found! One of the kidnappers has been pronounced dead, while the other is being arrested. We have no idea who they are due to the sever burns on their body's."

I leaned back on the couch. Who survived?
Was it Pig? Or was it Ciney? Either way I have to be careful. If Ciney is the one alive he will want revenge if he's alive.

I then remembered that Ciney's going to jail for kidnapping and torturing me, and that's only if he has survived.

I continued to listen to the television when I saw the factory's ashes. I started to get a headache again.

The blood hurling pain came inside my brain. Then I saw a misty figure appear before me.

"Am I becoming insane?"

The mist turned into a man that was disgusting and disfigured. It pointed at me and grinned.

"See you in your dreams!"