Chapter Twelve

Caroline smirked at her boyfriend as she pressed seductive kisses down his naked chest.

"Caroline..."-Tyler warned, gripping the bed sheets to stop his hands from traveling her body.

"No."-she scratched his skin with her nails and he hissed, unsure if out of pain or pleasure .-"We haven't had sex in forever. Not even yay-the-psycho-Original-pain-in-the-ass-is-dead-and-we-are-not sex."

"I told you, being so close to death changed me."

"I know, I know. You're different now, you want to respect me, to start over..."-she repeated the same excuses he would say, annoyed-"I'm a woman with needs. You can try to lie to me, but we both know you want this just as much."

He tried to break free but she pushed him against the bed.

"No... We are having sex, even if I have to tie you to this bed!"

He laughed and kissed her.

"I love you."

She smiled as he put a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. He would never understand how she managed to put the sun to shame with her glow, or how her blue eyes combined so perfectly with the sky. The Devil fell in love with an angel, but had the angel known he was the Devil, would she have loved him back?

"If the world was crumbling down, would you still stay with me?"-he asked quietly. He was attracted to her since they met, but he never thought he would develop such strong feelings for her.

"If the world was crumbling down, I would stay on this bed and make love with you until the last second of our lives."

He avoided her gaze and started tracing the letter "K" on her waist, but she didn't notice.

"I want you to remember this moment whenever you have any doubts about us."

"I will never doubt us."-she cupped his face between her hands and looked straight into his eyes-"I love you, Tyler... More than I ever did before."

The door flew open, interrupting them. Charlotte soon had Tyler pinned to the wall, while Damon imprisoned Caroline in his arms.

"Hello, Lassie."-Charlotte said menacingly and he chuckled.

"We meet again, Carmilla."

"What the hell is this?!"-Caroline cried out, fighting against Damon's grip; but they all ignored her.

"Your brother always said you were twisted, but this? You're a thousand years old and you had to use the body of a teenage boy to get in her pants? "

"So what else am I, according to Elijah?"

"A selfish, manipulative little bitch."-She threatened him, tightening her fingers around his throat.

"I suppose Elijah is very talented at descriptions; would you like to know what he told me about you?"

"You didn't know about me."

"Oh, I did; just not that you were a Petrova. He said you were stunning, that we can agree on."-He smirked at Damon, daring him, and he had to hold back a growl-"And that you had a terribly big mouth, though I suspect he said it for more than one reason."

Charlotte pushed her hand into his chest, a swift move away from his heart. Caroline started screaming and shaking in Damon's arms.

"Shut her up!"-Charlotte ordered and Damon decided it was best to simply obey her.-"Now tell me a good reason to not rip your heart out right now."

"You will die."-he continued grinning, even through all the pain.

"Try harder."-she pushed her hand deeper.