Cheers to all!

Yuuri's P.O.V.

As soon as I open the door to my parents house, I'm nearly tripped by Makkachin and Scruffy, then almost strangled by my Mother. My father, and Mari are watching the T.V. and look up briefly, smile and wave, then go back to what they were watching. There are no competitions just yet, because it's too late in the year. The next season starts in two months and Viktor has already started choreographing my next program.

I look around and smile, I talk to my Mother briefly before going to my room and letting Makkachin and Scruffy get comfortable on the bed. Viktor of course followed me with the bags, Yuri and Otabek are staying in the room Viktor stayed in when he came here to tell me he was going to be my coach. I look at him and smile softly, taking his hand and pulling him close, kissing him deeply.
"Remember when we first met, and we spent the night in this very room at least a few times a month?" I say, trying to replay the memories in his head.
"Of course, but you never wanted me in your room, it was kind of funny actually. I knew you must've had something in here you didn't want me to see."
Of course I did, but I wasn't gonna tell him that. "So, Viktor, do you want to go to the Ice Castle?"
"Hmm. . .Maybe tomorrow, it's already pretty late, don't you think? And I'm feeling a little jet-lagged, why don't we just take the night off and go out to eat?"
I sigh, but I smile anyway. "Sounds perfect, my love. . ."

~

About an hour later, I realize my husband is getting dressed in nice clothes, he must have something planned because normally he wouldn't dress this nice just for a night out, even at a fancy restaurant. This is as fancy as our wedding, and that is screaming 'I lied to you and I'm taking you to do something other then just a nice night out.'
We've already discovered this city, obviously because we've lived here, in Hasetsu, for about two years before I couldn't handle what happened.
The last thing I let happen at our old apartment was nearly let one of those so-called 'fans' in, the ones who are absolutely insane. I got the doors locked before they could bash it open. The unlucky part, or the reason I have a scar on my left shoulder is because the person who was outside must have seen me in the window and took this as an opportunity to break it open with a rather large rock, then they grabbed a bit of glass and cut me with it, I don't understand what they were thinking. . .But, Viktor still doesn't know that, because if he did he would end our careers in public and keep our lives private and quiet so no one would bother us anymore. I don't really want that because I love seeing our fans. The only place I don't really care to see them is my home, with my husband. I do realize we live close to some fans in St. Petersburg now, but they aren't crazy, and they don't try to climb the gate and invade our privacy. Occasionally, I do see them and they just say hello, like any regular neighbor. I say hello back to be polite, and even sometimes strike up a conversation with them, ask about the weather, or how they've been. I don't mind that. But coming inside my house, or even trying to look around the perimeter is just too much to worry about.

To be honest I don't understand why Viktor isn't worried about anything happening, especially because he's more popular then me.
He says I'm just jealous and want all his attention.
I say it's because he's better at skating then me, and he is more attractive and popular then I, but he claims he isn't worried.

And that worries me even more.

~

Now Viktor is in the driver's seat of our rental car, he said something about not being late to something, I wasn't sure what it was but I assumed it was just because he made reservations at some restaurant but as soon as we pulled up I gasped, and he looked at me surprised like I shouldn't have seen what was happening.

"Is that Yuri and Otabek?" I ask. I start to notice a bunch of my friends, all dressed up and drinking. Is this really happening? Did Viktor plan all this?
"Viktor, what's going on? Why are Chris and Pichit and everyone here?" Then the realization hits me.
It's our anniversary, and this is his gift to me. A party with all our friends.
I knew he was planning something, but I didn't know what and it actually started to get to me until now. . .Until I figured it out.
I find it hard to speak at first, but then he goes on ahead and takes the words out of my mouth anyway.

"I love you so much, Yuuri." He begins.
"I wanted to do something special for you this year, and not just something boring, so I wanted to celebrate this year in Hasetsu with your family, and some good friends. . ."

"Our family. . ." I correct. He gives me a weird look at first, then I continue and explain further.
"You married me, they love you. They're your family too, Viktor. . ." I give a small smile to him and sigh. He smiles too, and then leans over and kisses my head, giving me a look like he wants to say how much he loves me, but he doesn't know how to say it. We get out of the car and when I'm not looking, he hugs me tight and giggles a little, taking my hand in his and walking me inside. I smile and look around at my friends, all drinking and having fun, they spot Viktor and I and all raise their glasses to us and say stuff like 'Congrats!' and 'Happy Anniversary, you two lovebirds!' and then of course Yurio
"Great job on not killing each other for four years, you lovesick animals."
Thanks, Yuri. . .

Soon after that, everyone is drinking.
Lots. And really, I mean lots.

This won't end well I'm sure. . .