This is where we stay

[Yuuri's P.O.V. CONTENT WARNING: THIS IS THE END MY FRIENDS! BUT DO NOT WORRY, THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE END! I SHALL RETURN WITH AN EVEN BETTER FAN-FICTION (BOOK 2!!!)]

At first when we were driving home, I was nervous because of what happened last time with May, but this time, Viktor gets to hold her, and I get to drive. When I get nervous, it's hard to drive, but right now I'm so focused on the road that it's almost impossible to mess anything up, Viktor and May are safe. No more car accidents, not on my watch anyway. I can't wait to get home and just keep my baby and my love safely inside for the next six months. I don't want everyone in the world to be all over me and Viktor for having a baby, but he's convinced that no one would bug us after everything that's happened, and I can't handle thinking about what could possibly happen if I wasn't careful enough with my family. So we are staying out of the eye of the media and things alike. I wasn't about to let anything happen to my sun-bean, or my husband who is currently still trying to heal from the accident about a week ago.

~

When we walk in the door, Makka and Scruffy are already jumping on each other and both me and Viktor, who is holding our baby girl. I push them down and tell them both to sit, then take May who is sleeping by now. I kiss her little head and smile softly, patting her back softly. As soon as I sit on the couch, I see the dogs getting curious, and Viktor sits next to me, then tells them to sit again. He smiles at me and rubs her head softly, giving her the lovey-dovey eyes again. I smile and giggle at him and I hand her over to him. I smirk once I notice Viktor fell asleep, because now I can get my revenge from the other day when he took pictures of me and Miri in the hospital and posted them. I took a few pictures of my flawless husband and gorgeous daughter. I post them online and within seconds Pichit has already seen them. A bit after I get a call from him, probably to congratulate me and Viktor, now that he knows we're at home. I answer the phone and smile softly, staying quiet for the sleeping Viktor and Miri-May to my right.

"Hi, Pichit. It's great to hear your voice again."
"Yuuri! Oh my gosh! I saw those pictures on yours and Viktor's Instagram's! I think she's perfect! I love her name and everything! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you guys finally have a baby! Good job Yuuri, I couldn't be more proud to be your best friend!"
I take in his words all at once and I giggle softly. 
"Me too Pichit, Me too. I'm glad to see you're really excited about all this."
"Of course I am! Hey, you sound really tired or upset, are you okay?"
"I'm extremely tired right now, I just got home about ten minutes ago from the hospital, with Viktor."
"Oh, yeah! I heard about that, is everyone okay? Miracle is okay?"
"Of course she is, she's sleeping with Viktor. Hey, Pichit. . . ?"
"Yes, Yuuri?"
"Do you want to be her godfather? You know, when she gets at that point. . ."
Silence takes over the other end of the line. I've probably officially killed my best friend. Great job, Yuuri. 
"P-Pichit? Are you--"
"Of course! I would love to be her godfather! Oh Gosh! Yuuri, I'm so so so happy right now!"
"Well. . .There was no doubt you'd be her godfather, you're my best friend, Pichit!"
"Oh, Yuuri! I can't wait to see you next time I come to Moscow, or you to Thailand! I'm gonna give you the biggest hug ever!"
I laugh a little bit then peek over at Viktor, who is probably dreaming, based off the look on his face. Smiling for days, his hair over his eye. He's smiling not only at his dreams, but maybe the sound of my voice, because when I talk a little bit, he smiles more, and as I stop, he smiles just a touch less.

I sit next to my husband and lay my head on his lap and I take his hand into mine. Pichit is still talking about how he is so excited about seeing me soon, but I don't really know how soon 'soon' is. I tell him that I'm excited as well and I couldn't wait to see him, and that I couldn't wait to get sleep because I haven't slept in the last three or four days.
May and Viktor are too alike with keeping me awake. Viktor likes to make sure I'm okay, but then goes and makes me panic and stay awake all night. I hate when he does it too because he acts like nothing happened and then goes right to bed, meanwhile I'm sitting in bed and shaking, trying to sleep, except I can't really do that at that point. 
I try to stay awake to talk to Pichit more, but I sort of end up falling asleep and then a moment later I wake to him calling my name. I answer the phone again, and he sighs.
"Yuuri, you really do need sleep. You should go and get it! We'll talk soon, right?"
"Of course, Pichit. I promise. . ." I say tiredly. 
"You just keep Miracle and Viktor safe, got it?"
"Of course I will, Pichit. They're family, like you. . .You guys mean everything to me."
"Aw! Yuuri!"