He's OKAY

Xavier's POV

I drove up at the hospital that Lisa was at and practically ran inside. I signed up at the front desk and asked for her then i went to the floor she was on.

I saw her seated at a chair crying with a bandage on her hand and some stitches to her forehead.

"Lisa". I said i ran over to her. "Are you okay?". I asked her.

"No, Aiden is...... He....... We...... ".

" Its Okay, its Okay I'm here ". I said and hugged her close.

The doctor came out through a white door with a book in his hand while he wrote down something.

" Is he okay? ". I asked him.

"He had a blow to his head due to the accident, he has a condition called amnesia, it is cause due to a hard blow to the head, which cause memory lost related to events that happened before the accident or event weeks before". He tells me.

"So he doesn't remember anything?". Lisa asked.

"If you talk to him, the various events may flash back to memory but other than that, he wont". He informed

She broke down again and I held on to her.

I asked the doctor if we could see him and he said yes.

I walked in with Lisa hooked to my arm as she sniffle. Aiden was on the hospital bed and machines where around him beeping every five minutes. His head had a bandage to it and he was just laying there.

My heart was like it was ripped in in a million pieces just looking at him in this state.

Lisa walked closer to his bed and held onto his hand as she cries.

Lisa's POV

"Aiden i am so sorry............ this is all my fault ". I said to my helpless brother." I should have watch the road i should have been the one to protect you not almost kill you ". I said and cried harder.

" Its gonna be okay, it was an accident". I heard Xavier said and rubbed my shoulder. "Did you call your parents?". He asked me.

"No, i don't want them here right now, Aiden would be so up set if he saw them".

"You should still as least let them know". He says.

"Why, they don't even like you Xavier, why should i call them? ". I said angrily.

" I don't care if they don't like me okay, i know for sure if i was a parent i would want to hear the bad news ". He says.

" Fine ill call them ". I said and took out the phone.

I dialed Mom's number and she picked up on the second ring.

" Sweetie so glad you called i....... ".

" Mom just listen okay, I'm at the hospital, its Aiden, we were in a car accident ". I said to her.

"  A car accident baby are you okay, I'm coming right away, wait what hospital? ". She asked in a rush.

I told her and then i hung up.

I called Dad and explained what happened and he said he would be here soon.

A couple minutes i saw them both hurrying down the hall way. Not looking at each other but trying to beat each others speed to get to me.

"Baby are you okay? ". Mom asked gesturing to my bandage.

Dad stood waiting for my reply while mom searched me for bruises.

Dad's gaze traveled over to Xavier and his mood changed.

" What the hell are you doing here, i thought i told you to stay away from my daughter ". He says.

" Dad please don't start, Aiden is in the hospital for fucks sake, i was just in a car accident get over the fact that this family is falling a part ". I said to him with a warning tone.

" Young lady watch your language ". He says.

" Oh please Dad, like you are any better, just go and look for Aiden before he wakes up and start on both of you ". I said to him.

He looked at me then at Xavier then do as i said.

Mom went in after ignoring Xavier.

I sighed and ran my hand through my now messy hair as i looked over at Xavier .

" I think I'm gonna go now, clearly this is a family issue". He says.

"Please don't go, I'm very emotional right now and I need someone i can trust and rely on ".

" So i look like that person, why don't you call Kaila?".

"I just need you okay". I said to him as he sighed and ran his hands throw his hair.

"Okay". He says and I hugged him.

Hey guys

How was this chapter

Emotional i know

Please vote and comment

And does any one seeing that Xavier is finally not being an asshole as much.