To The Water Park

Hey guys

I hope you will like this chapter

Thanks for reading to this far.

Please continue

Xavier

Today i actually made an effort to get to school early.

Reason being Simon texted me yesterday evening when my Sister showed up unexpectedly and said there is going to be a school trip to the water park in spring ville my favourite place.

I packed my bag with a towel, extra shorts, sunscreen and food.

I don't need a shirt because i know the girls are dying to see my perfect abs.

I didn't drive i just let Sebastian drop me off. That's my driver by the way when I'm too lazy to drive. When i arrived the bus was already there and the kids were already in lines at the door.

I spot the guys and and walked over to them.

AT the group of kids at the door i spot out Annalisa and Kaila.

I was still avoiding her but still she stares at me like questioning my actions with her eyes.

We boarded the bus and i sat at the window when some girl sat next to me.

Not Lisa but some other girl.

Kaila and Lisa were sitting beside each other when i heard Kaila said something to the girl beside me and she got up and Lisa sat next to me.

I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was stealing random glares at me.

"What?". I finally asked when i couldn't take it anymore.

"Why are you avoiding me?". She asked.

I didn't answer her and she sighed.

"Okay you can avoid me all you want but just please tell me why". She says sympathetically.

I didn't answer her.

I guess she got irritated when i plugged in my ear phones.

I know i was being rude but i have my reasons.

I turned up the ear phones so i couldn't hear shit.

Why does she care if i don't talk to her.

I mean she looks happy I'm not.

I know it is hard to avoid her when she is sitting next to me but i have to.

*****************

Annalisa's POV

I cant be myself when Xavier is ignoring me. From the looks of it he is having a good time ignoring me but it is tiering me a part.

Kaila told me to swap places with the girl that was beside him so i could figure out why he was avoiding me and so I did but he is not making any progress.

Clearly he doesn't want to talk to me.

Its quit oblivious because he practically blocked me out when he plugged in his ear phones.

I was humiliated to the max.

He is being a jerk and I have no idea why.

Why is he being such a moron.

This is not him

Why is he being this way.

Is it because of me

Did i do something

I hope he act as him self again when we arrive at the water park because i cant have fun without him believe it or not.

Hey guys

I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will be longer.

Please vote and comment

Do you think Xavier will lighten up or will he continue to be this jerk as Lisa put it.